ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OJ Simpson will finally stand in true judgement...

I'm not trying to make friends. Especially with someone like him. Did you read what he wrote. Calling him an idiot was kind
Well you diid reply to my post, even though I've had you blocked for like, five years. And have had no.communication with you that entire time. And yet you still respond to me! So you can grandstand about how evil OJ Simpson is. Like people didn't already know what he did almost thirty years ago.

Anyway, I guess you're right, they were already divorced, now that I think about it. Still, you take your chances when you mess with a man's woman....

Well you diid reply to my post, even though I've had you blocked for like, five years. And have had no.communication with you that entire time. And yet you still respond to me! So you can grandstand about how evil OJ Simpson is. Like people didn't already know what he did almost thirty years ago.

Anyway, I guess you're right, they were already divorced, now that I think about it. Still, you take your chances when you mess with a man's woman....
You're an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
You know what generation you are by how you answer the question, why was OJ famous?

My reaction watching the Bronco chase was all this over the guy from the Naked Gun movie? He was just a side character in a cast!

I asked my piano teacher last week and got the same answer. And thus OJ's death taught me that I was the same age (slightly older) than my piano teacher.

Reactions: tbonesays
Yeah, I'm surprised people even care about OJ anymore. Or maybe I shouldn't be. Big deal, he got away with murder. It's not like that hasn't happened before. Besides, she was cheating on him! With some total dweeb. Doesn't make it okay, but it's not like he didn't have a reason. And you know the old saying, you don't mess with a man's money, don't mess with his ego, and definitely not his woman....
Lol. What a flake. The things you defend and the things you support…lmfao

They were not married for 2 years, due to his beatings of her

Lol. What a flake. The things you defend and the things you support…lmfao

They were not married for 2 years, due to his beatings of her
Classic, you called me a 'flake'. That's an old-timey word no one says anymore. But I think you captured it. You know how full of shit you are. I'm not defending him. That's just stupid. I'm just cracking wise. But you guys still like to get your rocks off bashing him for some reason, 30 years on, even though he's like the most disgraced celebrity in modern American history. But you're still determined to milk that sucker on the occasion of his death from natural causes, for whatever, it makes you feel moral or something. Heck it's not even that, it's just obligatory. And any levity thrown into the mix is predictably scoffed and sneered at. Only a 'flake' would ever make light of that....

I'm not trying to make friends. Especially with someone like him. Did you read what he wrote. Calling him an idiot was kind
Oh we can tell you’re not making any friends, not even trying. Maybe that’s the problem. You failed kindergarten didn’t you.

Yeah, I'm surprised people even care about OJ anymore. Or maybe I shouldn't be. Big deal, he got away with murder. It's not like that hasn't happened before. Besides, she was cheating on him! With some total dweeb. Doesn't make it okay, but it's not like he didn't have a reason. And you know the old saying, you don't mess with a man's money, don't mess with his ego, and definitely not his woman....
As low rent a post as I have ever read.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Oh we can tell you’re not making any friends, not even trying. Maybe that’s the problem. You failed kindergarten didn’t you.
Maybe you need the friends. You're soft. You're obsessed with me I guess. You read what he wrote and all I said was he was an idiot. You didn't say a word about that ridiculous post but came at me. You have issues. Best of luck with them.

Go get some friends

Not following this at all. If they're divorced, how was she still his woman? Explain what I'm missing

Reactions: BGI User 756
Not following this at all. If they're divorced, how was she still his woman? Explain what I'm missing
Is this a serious question? I don't even know how to answer that. Yeah... it's still his woman. Otherwise he wouldn't have murdered her. You understand how that works in the male psyche? You ever heard of a thing called jealousy, one of the most profound and compelling emotions a human being can come under the influence of? Especially a scorned man. We all know how hell hath no fury like a scorned woman, but they are not physically strong enough to murder their ex husband or lover, though sometimes they do. While men are most definitely strong enough to unleash their rage and pain on a hapless ex-wife from time to time, and are perhaps more temperamentally aggressive, or at least more used to being violent.

Obviously, it goes without saying that it doesn't make it okay. That's why we have laws against murder, and prisons for people who break those laws. Both of which OJ managed to elude, thanks to his dream team of lawyers, not to mention our highly imperfect legal system.

Is this a serious question? I don't even know how to answer that. Yeah... it's still his woman. Otherwise he wouldn't have murdered her. You understand how that works in the male psyche? You ever heard of a thing called jealousy, one of the most profound and compelling emotions a human being can come under the influence of? Especially a scorned man. We all know how hell hath no fury like a scorned woman, but they are not physically strong enough to murder their ex husband or lover, though sometimes they do. While men are most definitely strong enough to unleash their rage and pain on a hapless ex-wife from time to time, and are perhaps more temperamentally aggressive, or at least more used to being violent.

Obviously, it goes without saying that it doesn't make it okay. That's why we have laws against murder, and prisons for people who break those laws. Both of which OJ managed to elude, thanks to his dream team of lawyers, not to mention our highly imperfect legal system.
Thanks for the lecture.....plain and simple, he was a murdering POS that is burning in he!!

Classic, you called me a 'flake'. That's an old-timey word no one says anymore. But I think you captured it. You know how full of shit you are. I'm not defending him. That's just stupid. I'm just cracking wise. But you guys still like to get your rocks off bashing him for some reason, 30 years on, even though he's like the most disgraced celebrity in modern American history. But you're still determined to milk that sucker on the occasion of his death from natural causes, for whatever, it makes you feel moral or something. Heck it's not even that, it's just obligatory. And any levity thrown into the mix is predictably scoffed and sneered at. Only a 'flake' would ever make light of that....
Lol, missed this worthless response.

But the glove does fit for you being a flake

Lol, missed this worthless response.

But the glove does fit for you being a flake
Oh you missed it, huh? Looks like you found it.... In any case, I'm glad you called me a flake. It's a good word, and like I said it perfectly captured it. You don't give a shit about OJ, you're probably glad he killed her. After all, you wouldn't be able to castigate him and grandstand if he hadn't. Am I right? As if you guys are good moral people in the world or something, who care about anything at all quite frankly. You just like to think of yourself as a good moral person, and OJ Simpson the ex-USC wife murderer is a perfect foil. That's what you care about. And I'm just enough of a flake to call you out on that....

Oh you missed it, huh? Looks like you found it.... In any case, I'm glad you called me a flake. It's a good word, and like I said it perfectly captured it. You don't give a shit about OJ, you're probably glad he killed her. After all, you wouldn't be able to castigate him and grandstand if he hadn't. Am I right? As if you guys are good moral people in the world or something, who care about anything at all quite frankly. You just like to think of yourself as a good moral person, and OJ Simpson the ex-USC wife murderer is a perfect foil. That's what you care about. And I'm just enough of a flake to call you out on that....
How is it, being queen in your own fantasy land?

Reactions: Shank-O and Golson5
I didn't realize how big of a star he was, thinking he was just another athlete who got some acting jobs. This elite black man who was non-offensive and outwardly never resentful. OJ was treated as a saint until that one day.

I didn't realize how big of a star he was, thinking he was just another athlete who got some acting jobs. This elite black man who was non-offensive and outwardly never resentful. OJ was treated as a saint until that one day.
Exactly, he was lily-white America's favorite, most non-threatening superstar black athlete. He even married a white woman. But little did they know, there was trouble in paradise....

Maybe you need the friends. You're soft. You're obsessed with me I guess. You read what he wrote and all I said was he was an idiot. You didn't say a word about that ridiculous post but came at me. You have issues. Best of luck with them.

Go get some friends
I can see why you get no respect around here. Mr Tough guy hanging out in mommy’s basement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT