ADVERTISEMENT

One of the best things I’ve seen in a long time

A great thread here. Good for Klatt. There remain some posters that are challenging everything from the betting lines to the players conditioning …

And what sucks for Duke is when Leonard got hurt because it will impact Duke’s W-L record and those same bozos will forget how good Duke was

This one has coaches dialogue --- an awesome listen

Thx for sharing. It is a great peek into what the coaches do …and they were clearly thinking ahead which is awesome. Liked it

Reactions: irishalice
I listened to that too, and thanks for posting it. Joel Klatt is the most insightful CFB commentator out there right now, in my opinion. Whether he's saying good or bad things about Notre Dame, I always feel like he has substance behind his words.
He's a good commentator, but I don't agree with his rankings. He has Michigan #1 right now. They haven’t played anyone good yet.

He's a good commentator, but I don't agree with his rankings. He has Michigan #1 right now. They haven’t played anyone good yet.
I agree that's a very suspect #1 in his rankings. Any set of rankings in the first half of the season is an easy target for criticism, though. All these commentators feel obligated to rank teams because it gets views and clicks. But I think they all know it's a fool's errand to produce an accurate top 10 or top 25 before week 9 or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT