ADVERTISEMENT

omg Cecil the lion's brother jericho was poached!

Two young teenagers lost at sea out of Florida. A young mentally challenged Gary woman and her six year old nephew have been missing for six days and counting. A 21 year old Gary youngster was shot and killed in a drive by last night and his friend is barely hanging on after he was shot in the head and throat. I can go on.

Two young teenagers lost at sea out of Florida. A young mentally challenged Gary woman and her six year old nephew have been missing for six days and counting. A 21 year old Gary youngster was shot and killed in a drive by last night and his friend is barely hanging on after he was shot in the head and throat. I can go on.

Shhh, I am being facetious. The outrage expressed over Cecil's unfortunate demise on a Notre Dame football board makes argus posts look sane. PS the plight of Yazidis/others at the hands of Isis is far more concerning... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-victims-alive-300-women-kidnapped-as-slaves/

Reactions: ForeverNole22
Would it be a stretch to see Winston involved in any type of nefarious act? I think not!

I wonder how many of those millions he will pay to stay away from testifying in a civil suit?

He will be a bust!

Would it be a stretch to see Winston involved in any type of nefarious act? I think not!

I wonder how many of those millions he will pay to stay away from testifying in a civil suit?

He will be a bust
According to forevernole he very well may be involved in some right now.

#1 pick, multi millionaire and named starter... That kind of makes all your draft/NFL dialogue/analysis worthless as usual.

Oooh, them's fighting words. He'll wuss out. Popcorn......
She's a good girl.
@argusman
According to forevernole he very well may be involved in some right now.
Bahahahahahahahaha

Post of the day.

Reactions: cgvr

He will be a bust!
Winston will be the back breaker for you . He's so far up your butt you will be considering a lawsuit for mental assault.

Better get help while you still can. Time is running out. Soon no therapist will will take your case. You are too far gone.

This is just an utterly ridiculous post. There is no "ranking" of acts in order to determine whether people should be outraged or not. It amazes me that some person came up with the stupid argument of "X is worse than Y, so you shouldn't be upset about Y" and such argument has been parroted by others without thinking how stupid and nonsensical it is.

I recall you essentially wetting your pants in outrage about the ND ladies' team wearing "Black Lives Matter" tshirts. Yet, under your argument you had no right to get mad at that.

This is just an utterly ridiculous post. There is no "ranking" of acts in order to determine whether people should be outraged or not. It amazes me that some person came up with the stupid argument of "X is worse than Y, so you shouldn't be upset about Y" and such argument has been parroted by others without thinking how stupid and nonsensical it is.

I recall you essentially wetting your pants in outrage about the ND ladies' team wearing "Black Lives Matter" tshirts. Yet, under your argument you had no right to get mad at that.

THANK YOU....very well said.....the nerve of some people thinking they can judge others on what strikes a nerve with them.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Lots of drama!
I am doing some serious investigative reporting. It has been brought to my attention that the horse in Animal House did suffer a heart attack. People need to be brought to justice. I am a little ticked because I saw a dead dog on the side of the road this week. It had been hit by car and was wearing a collar. I think the owners should be jailed. Plus, the driver needs to be hunted for murder.

Ewing, save your lectures. There is a ranking and human lives come out way ahead of animal lives. "All lives matter". It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

I agree. Federal funding should be given to PPH to continue the non-stop aborting of defenseless children. Anh, it's got a heartbeat but that's still not a kid. No one has the right to be mad over that. If you rank that highest on your list of what angers you, how dare you?

Ewing, save your lectures. There is a ranking and human lives come out way ahead of animal lives. "All lives matter". It shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

Ah, so the person who is taking it upon himself to lecture others doesn't want to be "lectured" himself. I suppose that's typically the way it is.

On your suggestion then, I am going to start criticizing anyone who donates or volunteers at animal shelters because they clearly have their priorities in the wrong place.

What does it matter Ewing? I'm just one little voice whose comments and opinion won't change anything. It's tiresome trying to discuss and debate when you purposely refuse to see the point of discussion just for the sake of God knows what. Animals have their place as God's creation, but not ever above humans. Somehow, that point is purposely lost in translation. You may be a Notre Dame grad but that doesn't mean you are any wiser than me, a humble steel town blue collar guy. All lives matter.

What I've learned lately is ND has allowed a bunch of silver-spooned idiot liberals to graduate from the school. Put these ND grads in here on a lie detector test. 1 million dollars says they all think they're "better" than us subway alums.

What I've learned lately is ND has allowed a bunch of silver-spooned idiot liberals to graduate from the school. Put these ND grads in here on a lie detector test. 1 million dollars says they all think they're "better" than us subway alums.

Why would you care?

Inferiority complex much?

What does it matter Ewing? I'm just one little voice whose comments and opinion won't change anything. It's tiresome trying to discuss and debate when you purposely refuse to see the point of discussion just for the sake of God knows what. Animals have their place as God's creation, but not ever above humans. Somehow, that point is purposely lost in translation. You may be a Notre Dame grad but that doesn't mean you are any wiser than me, a humble steel town blue collar guy. All lives matter.

Not sure what being an ND grad has to do with this. I certainly never brought it up, though it's strange to see that more than one person jumped on the same issue and from the same side as you. The university that one attended is irrelevant to this issue, so I'm not sure why you're bringing it up. To me, that speaks of an inferiority complex, rather than a superiority complex, and for reasons that I do not know. ND alums aren't "better" than non-alums; I've met many wise non-alums (obviously, there are more than "many"), and I've met many idiotic ND alums, a category that I occasionally fall into myself.

The only "wisdom" I have, is that I think it's ridiculous to put "outrage" into hierarchies. If you get cut off in traffic and get angry (as I'm sure you have), do you have a right to get mad, or have you forfeited that right because people are being sold into slavery every day, and thus your issues aren't that bad? If ND is on the wrong side of a terrible officiating call, and you throw a fit (as I'm sure you have), do you criticize yourself for being upset because someone was shot yesterday?

If people have heard a story about what appears to be a beloved lion being baited and killed by someone illegally in exchange for the payment of $55,000, I'm not going to criticize their outrage (in fact, I'd be a hypocrite because my "outrage" at their outrage doesn't come from something as serious as slavery, murders, etc.). They have a right to their emotional triggers. I'm not going to waste my time being the emotion police for everyone.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Then we are in agreement. The raw emotion and misdirected fantasy violence towards this hunter is out of place when you consider that these same folk are silent when it comes to the human lives lost just as senselessly. One mentions another black youth killed in Chicago and Gary and the response is lukewarm at best. One mentions the extreme barbaric dissecting of unborn little ones and the response might be momentary. You mention the killing of an animal and all hell breaks loose. I demand these same people now get vocal about bull fighting and illegal horse fighting that takes place around the world. Betty White and Jimmy Kimmel. This is your time to shine. Speak up loud and proud. Everyone gets angered by another driver in their lifetime, then moves on. Though Pat Ryan made an excruciating bad call last season in favor of FSU, it has given Irish fans and me plenty of material to poke fun at the guy. These are your comparisons to our debate over human lives lost and animal lives lost? In case everyone forgot, I hate what happened to a beautiful animal like Cecil. I hate that their has been little to no outrage over the beheading of Christians by Muslim terrorists even more and I hate the fact that the pilot who was burned alive for all to see is all but forgotten.

Then we are in agreement. The raw emotion and misdirected fantasy violence towards this hunter is out of place when you consider that these same folk are silent when it comes to the human lives lost just as senselessly. One mentions another black youth killed in Chicago and Gary and the response is lukewarm at best. One mentions the extreme barbaric dissecting of unborn little ones and the response might be momentary. You mention the killing of an animal and all hell breaks loose. I demand these same people now get vocal about bull fighting and illegal horse fighting that takes place around the world. Betty White and Jimmy Kimmel. This is your time to shine. Speak up loud and proud. Everyone gets angered by another driver in their lifetime, then moves on. Though Pat Ryan made an excruciating bad call last season in favor of FSU, it has given Irish fans and me plenty of material to poke fun at the guy. These are your comparisons to our debate over human lives lost and animal lives lost? In case everyone forgot, I hate what happened to a beautiful animal like Cecil. I hate that their has been little to no outrage over the beheading of Christians by Muslim terrorists even more and I hate the fact that the pilot who was burned alive for all to see is all but forgotten.

Then we are also in agreement that you have no right to ever be mad or upset at anything unless it involves the taking of human life. Good to know.

Then we are also in agreement that you have no right to ever be mad or upset at anything unless it involves the taking of human life. Good to know.

I am mad at lions for eating/murdering Christians.

PS I was very happy when Russell Crowe took out that tiger. Awesome move.....

Fortunately Jericho is alive and mounting

Walter Palmer and jan sysko rot in hell

The fact that this is your talking point says you have nothing at all. You can repeat and re-repeat this same song and dance all you want. Comparing the anger displayed at an officials call to anger shown towards Christian beheadings places you at a new low. Amazing but predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT