ADVERTISEMENT

Olivia miles mystery

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
This is strangest update on an injury I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely zero on results from tests n mri etc. Then a statement just now from Ivey that she is day go day but will not play in first ACC tourney game vs N.C. State.

Has Ben seen limping

So what is it, a muscle pull? No explanation has been offered.

that was scripted by Jack…and really… who cares… there not winning it anyways… It’s basically spring football season… be happy!

This is strangest update on an injury I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely zero on results from tests n mri etc. Then a statement just now from Ivey that she is day go day but will not play in first ACC tourney game vs N.C. State.

Has Ben seen limping

Do you REALLY need to know details of her injury status? ND (or any other school) is under no obligation to explain exactly what type of injury she has.

Maybe, just maybe, they are being cautious with her in anticipation of the NCAA tournament.

Has Ben seen limping

Ski, like you, I was anxious to hear the details of the injury to get a sense for when or if she was going to return during the ACC tourney or the NCAA TOURNAMENT Or not at all for the remainder of this season. I love watching our Women’s basketball team, and I love what Mills brings to the floor. When I read these vague injury reports, my first reaction was that Ivey is simply trying to make it harder to game plan against us. That’s still my thinking.

None of our business. IF they choose not to divulge much that is up to them.

The only people who think this is important for them to know are losers.

Do you REALLY need to know details of her injury status? ND (or any other school) is under no obligation to explain exactly what type of injury she has.

Maybe, just maybe, they are being cautious with her in anticipation of the NCAA tournament.
Kelso
I will be the first to jump on the train that returns all of us to a time when we do not need to know everything. That train includes dismantling Twitter and much of social media cause its busy body bull shit. So are we good?

Meanwhile, that train is not scheduled to depart anytime soon and the norm in sports is to always specify the extent of an injury.
So this is bizarre.

As TelX says, maybe there is a concerted effort to gain an advantage in the Tournsment. But if Miles has a serious injury I find it doubtful the Admin would deceive anyone. So maybe it is a tissue or ligament thing that needs time to Heal.

My point is that it is still unusual not to make a public statement. And it is even more unusual for ND to not play by the PR book I mean, if it is something that can heal then the other team still would not know if she is playing or not.

And remember - ND has announced Miles is not playing vs NC State. So what is gained by this “policy” - if in fact s policy, to be silent?

None of our business. IF they choose not to divulge much that is up to them.

The only people who think this is important for them to know are losers.
You are misguided in thinking that people feel it important to know. People are accustomed to hearing results of injuries. It happens all the time. Every week with football for example.

And expecting to hear this information does not make them losers

Has Ben seen limping

Jeez, they are trying to hide the injury for obvious reasons - their opponents’ scouting and from those that will rank their tourney bid

You are misguided in thinking that people feel it important to know. People are accustomed to hearing results of injuries. It happens all the time. Every week with football for example.

And expecting to hear this information does not make them losers
your previous posts show you as a liar

Hugs GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT