ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason conference calls have forced my return

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Wasn't going to post but Dabo and Pinkell have forced my hand, their complaint is ND should join a conference and play a 13th game. ND plays 10 power conference teams, one Indy and a MAC school all D1. I'd argue Clemson plays 11 D1 teams I don't count Wofford or App State.

Mizzouri plays SE mizzou State and Ark State a 12 team schedule if you exclude the D2 team.

So shut the hell up and worry about your cupcake openers.

Yes sir. But that doesn't fit the ESPN narrative. ESPN knows that ND must join the ACC if they join a power-5. They know that their rights to the ACC games and championship games would be worth $$$$$$ with ND involved. So beat the drum and ask the question of every coach that hits the podium.

The story creates itself, everyone gets reminded of how selfish ND is by being independent and the only punishment the coaches and talking heads can think of is to exclude them from the playoff. Sigh...

Maybe Culver Academy can suit up their FB team and ND can count that.

Wasn't going to post but Dabo and Pinkell have forced my hand, their complaint is ND should join a conference and play a 13th game. ND plays 10 power conference teams, one Indy and a MAC school all D1. I'd argue Clemson plays 11 D1 teams I don't count Wofford or App State.

Mizzouri plays SE mizzou State and Ark State a 12 team schedule if you exclude the D2 team.

just beat the snot out of everyone in a conference! that will shut their pie hole!

if that is what it takes to get you back Scuba, then I am fine with them bichin good to have you back

Reactions: MTIrish98
I say we play Fordham.
EXPZTVYNCDSPUKW.20140917154732.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT