ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs Army, 1913

ivan brunetti

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2003
A brief recounting of one of the most significant games in college football history. Jon Johnston is a Nebraska Youtuber that some of you may already know. I particularly like the part about Rockne playing possum by limping about for 3 or 4 plays to set up a bomb.

Reactions: Colombia2003
Come on... No one got a kick out of this video?

I know most of this information is going to be old hat for all the Domer historians here, but I thought it would be fun to see a neutral Husker fan's take. I didn't know about the grounding rule changes or that previously an incomplete pass would be the same as a fumble. Seems like you could scheme your fastest guy to one side and then just heave the ball to roll in front of him and gamble that he would be the first to snatch it up 40 yards down the field.

Reactions: 4-4-3
Come on... No one got a kick out of this video?

I know most of this information is going to be old hat for all the Domer historians here, but I thought it would be fun to see a neutral Husker fan's take. I didn't know about the grounding rule changes or that previously an incomplete pass would be the same as a fumble. Seems like you could scheme your fastest guy to one side and then just heave the ball to roll in front of him and gamble that he would be the first to snatch it up 40 yards down the field.
I just watched it.

EXTREMELY INTERESTING.

Much here I didn't know.

GOOD CHOICE.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT