ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Football: Make or Breaks for Spring Camp

Junior Tuihalakama needs to be starting...!!!!
P
E
R
I
O
D

If he's not fire everybody right before kickoff.

We've had other inside linebackers that play the position properly just didn't get help from mother nature. (Joe Schmidt as example) played it text book. Just too small and not quick enough.

You have to throw your body and head in there with no care of self preservation. You must take on the lead blocker at the point of attack. Again we've had some do it right over the years but physically lacking.

Junior checks all the boxes and then some!

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Junior Tuihalakama needs to be starting...!!!!
P
E
R
I
O
D

If he's not fire everybody right before kickoff.

We've had other inside linebackers that play the position properly just didn't get help from mother nature. (Joe Schmidt as example) played it text book. Just too small and not quick enough.

You have to throw your body and head in there with no care of self preservation. You must take on the lead blocker at the point of attack. Again we've had some do it right over the years but physically lacking.

Junior checks all the boxes and then some!
Junior is playing vyper now. He won't be starting at backer

Junior is playing vyper now. He won't be starting at backer
The sheer fact Marist Liufau is starting at a backer spot is all anyone needs to know about the circus show on defense.
Either Freeman needs to get his fingers the hell out of the defense and let Golden run it all....

Because I promise you this...

Junior was moved to play some "Vyper" because he NEEDS to be on the field and somebody....cough Freeman cough....absolutely has a love for Marist.

I can assure you there are moments where a head coach will specifically say I want player x playing here...and player Y playing here...
the rest do what you want.
It happens a lot and I guarantee you that's exactly what happened with Marist and it's BS

The sheer fact Marist Liufau is starting at a backer spot is all anyone needs to know about the circus show on defense.
Either Freeman needs to get his fingers the hell out of the defense and let Golden run it all....

Junior was moved to play some "Vyper" because he NEEDS to be on the field and somebody....cough Freeman cough....absolutely has a love for Marist.

I can assure you there are moments where a head coach will specifically say I want player x playing here...and player Y playing here...
It happens a lot and I guarantee you that's exactly what happened with Marist and it's BS
so you are predicting he is headed to the transfer portal? wow!

No.

Freeman should be running the defense and Golden should be fired. Golden trying to run a nfl defense and having all linebackers learn all 3 positions.

Big mistake. Freeman wanted his D to be less complicated and let players play fast. Golden is the opposite

Freeman should be calling the D and get a LB coach in here who can recruit and teach technique

Marist"mr.Facemask"Liafau. That Marist?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT