ADVERTISEMENT

Not surprising: Both SC and ND screwed by new NCAA rules

Mark my words, this will be adjusted and fixed very quickly. The P5 schools will be very uncomfortable with the disparity within and between the conferences, and the material effect it could have on recruiting, and they will kick and scream until everyone is operating with the same maximum cap, which my guess would be in the $3,000 to $4,000 range. This is one of the many proposals, mostly governmental, that are very well intended but totally misguided regarding implementation.

Mark my words, this will be adjusted and fixed very quickly. The P5 schools will be very uncomfortable with the disparity within and between the conferences, and the material effect it could have on recruiting, and they will kick and scream until everyone is operating with the same maximum cap, which my guess would be in the $3,000 to $4,000 range. This is one of the many proposals, mostly governmental, that are very well intended but totally misguided regarding implementation.
Cry babbies ND does not need to be babies about this

Cry babbies ND does not need to be babies about this
Nobody from ND has said a word about it as far as I know. We won't really have to, the conference coaches with the low allocations will take care of it for us.

big babbies..face the fact this is the way it is,,,,,
Big babies? Aren't you the school that celebrates conference championships as nc's?

"Yay for bo! He's the greatest coach in college football history... He never won a national championship, but it's not his fault because people don't realize how bad our team and fans suck...."

"There still be babies no mater how it is spelled."
"As a graduate I resent your post."
I am quite certain you graduated from um.

There still be babies no mater how it is spelled.As a graduate I resent your post.

"There still be babies"? What does that mean? How about speaking in English? Also, the word is spelled "matter," not mater. I question whether you graduated from high school.

"There still be babies"? What does that mean? How about speaking in English? Also, the word is spelled "matter," not mater. I question whether you graduated from high school.
Yay, Chris Webber posts here!!!!!

NDSMC we discussed this last week. why the uproar now..did you have to many cold ones.yikes

You need to join argusman at the psychiatrist's office. I don't know you. You don't know me. We have never met. We didn't meet last week. We didn't meet last month. We didn't meet last year. Etc.

ADVERTISEMENT