ADVERTISEMENT

ND35: suggestion

perseverare

All Star
May 24, 2010
until we all figure this thing out and can give more workable tips of ease of use for you, maybe

each day or when you are going to give your reports, comments or update you just create your thread; a new thread daily?

we can all just mark our profiles to "follow 35" and add any comments in that 1 thread. That way for all intent and purpose for the short run there is just 1 thread to concern your self with. Just a quik idea.

He had already tailored back his posting as it was. I enjoy 35's updates as much as the next guy but at some point respecting 35's desire to float on has some value to it. Wish it wasn't so.

The comment was more for the benefit of others but I agree that in principle its disappointing that the upgrade seems to come at the cost of one of the most respected posters here.

Sal:

while back I had a few words with 35 and since then I came to appreciate how much this forum meant to him and how much he means to the forum. I hope he perseveres thru this and even if in a limited way he is able to find the joy he had on this new design. regardless God speed 35!

until we all figure this thing out and can give more workable tips of ease of use for you, maybe

each day or when you are going to give your reports, comments or update you just create your thread; a new thread daily?

we can all just mark our profiles to "follow 35" and add any comments in that 1 thread. That way for all intent and purpose for the short run there is just 1 thread to concern your self with. Just a quik idea.
Sounds good to me

Wish you were here, ND35
Pink-Floyd-The-Story-Of-Wish-You-Were-Here-52.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT