ADVERTISEMENT

ND Will

BGI1596, I don't gamble. If I go to Vegas there will be much fear and Loathing. Been there done that. I am now on a qUest to jumpstart the Irish fans into a positive force that will shake down the thunder and wake up the echoes.
ND35 IS OUT IN THE DESERT. We must carry on his spirit. Fight the good fight !! Do not go gently into the good night.
I am just a a pair of scuttling claws scurrying along the ocean floor. ND35 is so much more than I am.
We must get him back on board before fall camp!
Before the championship season !

I truly believe ND will win it all this year. They have the talent and more than enough 'scrappiness' to pull it off. They just have to remember who they are to do it.

Reactions: Bodizephax
surprise many fans

I have to assume that fans predicting 12-0 or yikes, 14-0 are doing so from pure emotional perspective.
Then there are those fans that do it every pre-season; and in enough seasons they might eventually be right; and will then profess to be soothsayers of a high order!

This team has 12/22 new starters; yes talented replacements, but new and untested over time.
A staff that is getting acquanted with itself and the players.
An offense that potentially be as great as any in ND history but a defense that was as bad as any in ND history over a 6 game span to end last season.

So whatever happens it will have surprises!

surprise many fans

I have to assume that fans predicting 12-0 or yikes, 14-0 are doing so from pure emotional perspective.
Then there are those fans that do it every pre-season; and in enough seasons they might eventually be right; and will then profess to be soothsayers of a high order!

This team has 12/22 new starters; yes talented replacements, but new and untested over time.
An offense that potentially be as great as any in ND history but a defense that was as bad as any in ND history over a 6 game span to end last season.

What fu---- team have you been following ??

Starters who have started in previous seasons

Russell
Luke
Schumate
Redfield
Schmidt
Okwaru
Smith
Day
Jones
Rochelle
Okawara

Elmer
Martin
McGlinchey
Robinson
Fuller
Folston
Brown
Procise
Zaire ( LSU )

12 new starters ???-- besides being a insufferable bore you are also flat out stupid.

Either you are
A) delusional
B) stupid or
C) have no comprehension of remedial math

12 new starters

"Rees will overthrow receivers all yr because he has a weak arm and will throw the ball as far as he can and the receivers won't catch up" ....just got trumped by ND has 12 new starters next yr .

You sit on this pathetic site all day and you don't know that ND returns 20 starters

Stanford reloads while ND rebuilds --

Hopefully Jack S is hiring the assistants -

Working for Kelly is a career ender

Purse -- you are an asshole -- to be expected from someone posting on a message board 24,000 times , a board where he has no real comprehension of the subject matter

Last edited:
surprise many fans

You conveniently left out a defense when healthy that held opponents to 80 yds rushing per game for 7 games

You are a bore and you are pathetic !!

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT