ADVERTISEMENT

---MOVING DAY!!!!----

unclemikey

All Star
Nov 13, 2006
So since we're all ENTITLED to be here in this forum, and SO many of you have taken the time to write letters to the MODS

expressing your joy at having the wisdom of us PREMIUM members amongst all the FREE FOLK, we've decided to move over

here and stay indefinitely---!!!! We've all talked about IT and love the interaction that you all provide---!!!!

We REALLY look forward to MORE of the same for many years to come!

AND the BEST part????----- There are MANY others!!!!! We can't wait for you ALL to meet EVERYONE!!!!-----

BOY IS this GREAT???!!!!!!----!!!!!!!!

This Space for Rent due to angry and belittling post from silly ass Free Folk person being deleted above.

This post was edited on 3/12 4:19 PM by unclemikey

Awesome, glad to have you guys on board. Soon it just you three or four stooges on this board. But in the meantime, I'll blow up this thread with someone who really knows how to destroy a board.

BOBBY BOWDEN IS A CHEATING WEASEL RAT FINK. FLORIDA STATE IS GARBAGE. SEMINOLES = CRIMINOLES.

There. Have fun with this thread when Argus/No1e and his armies of multiple personalities blow it up.

Originally posted by Irish437:

Awesome, glad to have you guys on board. Soon it just you three or four stooges on this board. But in the meantime, I'll blow up this thread with someone who really knows how to destroy a board.

BOBBY BOWDEN IS A CHEATING WEASEL RAT FINK. FLORIDA STATE IS GARBAGE. SEMINOLES = CRIMINOLES.

There. Have fun with this thread when Argus/No1e and his armies of multiple personalities blow it up.
I don't think you will get an argument about that statement from anyone on the pay site. Bring on the Criminoles.

Originally posted by ssavon66:

I don't think you will get an argument about that statement from anyone on the pay site. Bring on the Criminoles.
Not looking for an argument from the pay site. I'm trying to summon the mighty Argus/No1e, destroyer of all threads, to come play with you pretty boys from the pay board.

Ssavon, you mind if I take the bottom bunk? I don't climb very well any more.

What time is dinner?

Originally posted by unclemikey:
Ssavon, you mind if I take the bottom bunk? I don't climb very well any more.

What time is dinner?

I'm packing up my stuff and moving in.
200.gif

Sure Mikey. You have seniority. Take your pick. Remember I was an offensive lineman. Can't promise that this won't happen to you.

200.gif

This post was edited on 3/11 12:13 PM by ssavon66

BOBBY BOWDEN IS A CHEATING WEASEL RAT FINK. FLORIDA STATE IS GARBAGE. SEMINOLES = CRIMINOLES.[/B]

eNUjyP_zpsf023922f.gif

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ssavon66:

Not looking for an argument from the pay site. I'm trying to summon the mighty Argus/No1e, destroyer of all threads, to come play with you pretty boys from the pay board.
You'll get no argument from me either. I considered the source and realize you are one of the posters who is responsible for the sorry state of affairs here. I take nothing you say seriously. You are argus delusional.

Carry on.

This post was edited on 3/11 8:04 PM by no1e

I think argus won a Lotto Scratch off game and blew it all on new "premium" handles.

I'm glad to have you here, as long as we can talk ND football.

I'm wondering though... If you like it so much, and plan to "move" in, will you be dropping your premium status? I mean why pay for a board that you aren't planning on using?

This Space for Rent due to angry and belittling post from silly ass Free Folk person being deleted above.

This post was edited on 3/12 4:20 PM by unclemikey

Sorry I'm a little late for the move.

You guys got room in the camper?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT