ADVERTISEMENT

Most important thing as I get "old"

I'm gonna put in my Living Will that no matter my condition I MUST be in front of a TV for EVERY NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL GAME!!!

Nothing else will matter........

Why limit yourself to ONLY ND football games? Why not all ND athletic events? Thats what I'd do.

As I grow older and the aches and pains of past injuries slows me down, I'm learning to cherish each moment of the journey. Go Irish!!!

You have to take everything in stride - for instance - Sales of adult diapers in Japan are projected to rise 25 percent between 2012 and 2017, according to Euromonitor, which noted that leading manufacturers such as Unicharm and Daio Paper are ramping up their focus on the segment.

You have to take everything in stride - for instance - Sales of adult diapers in Japan are projected to rise 25 percent between 2012 and 2017, according to Euromonitor, which noted that leading manufacturers such as Unicharm and Daio Paper are ramping up their focus on the segment.

your Sh#%^#} us?

As I get older I continue to ask myself one question. What the hell has happen to me?

What keys? To your house? Car? Or keyboard? I'd think the keyboard keys would be the most important, since without them you couldn't post here.
well Herb, that is not a small question!
not to make light but that is the test: if you lose you keys, then find them but don't know what they are for is something very different.

I'm gonna put in my Living Will that no matter my condition I MUST be in front of a TV for EVERY NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL GAME!!!

Nothing else will matter........

I will make sure you are in front of a TV. Whether the TV is turned on or not is another matter...

Some of my life's fondest moments were watching Notre Dame football games with my Dad. Today the games are best when I watch them with my sons and I dream of one day watching ND with a grandson or two.

As I get older I expect to only care about "important" matters....ND football!!! Today I am thankful I can still get ACCURATE news from both Fox news and the WSJ editorial page! May God help save our Country!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
When I attended ND-Oregon State Fiesta Bowl years back a Beaver fan bought a seat and set his grandfathers urn next to him for game. true story. We got our asses handed to us in that game. Couldn't cover Ochocinco.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT