ADVERTISEMENT

---MONDA YMORNING STUFF----

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
Maybe this is old hat that was overlooked while JR DAY took

center stage-----

From COACH VanGORDER----JAYLON and SCHMIDT and possibly others will cross train --

(maybe all the LBs will become versatile).

HILL is penciled in and will practice at OLB
GRACE is way ahead of everyone (don't know if that included SCHMIDT)

in the mental side of MLB because he spent all his time when injured studying the play book.

COACG GILMORE said----he is very impressed with JPNATHAN BONNER @ DE---

he also said thst he studied DT JONES game films and said from one play to the

next he was like 2 different guys.

COACH KELLY on PROSISE---every tume he gets his hands on the ball he can GO !!!!

(PROSISE is our biggest 6-2/225 and fastest RB-----he could very well have a big year

with new coaches SANFORD and DENSON working their magic with him.
This post was edited on 3/24 5:06 PM by NDsince35

35:
you and I saw the move with Procise during recruiting; when it looked like RB was not bearing new fruit.

I'm excited about the new coaches. It seems to me that they've sort of re-invigorated the football program. I'm excited to see how the team can do in the fall.

Imo getting Notre Dame men on board this staff is huge.

They are an excellent "bridge" in multiple ways.

If y'all have a minute ot two read CPACH VAN GORDER's State of the UNION. Some interesting

stuff about ND's Defense going into the spring. It is at the top of the front page.

Thanks MT---huge mistake made by neglecting addtion of one

little "B"---HILL will work at OLB this spring--he did look good early on last year--

Thanks again for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

35 -- thought you lost your mind for a second on faulty Hill report . Coach Gilmore had high praise for Bonner -- hopefully the DE situation works itself out -

Please cont monitoring the King situation -- thanks in advance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT