ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan wins 6 out of the last 9 vs ND and they bolt to the ACC

Notre Dame did not bolt to the ACC. ND is an independent in football, you idiot.

31 to zip. How will that taste for years. Man that's gotta suck. I watched the replay tonight after your post just to savor it again. I watched the original in a bar next to some miss-Again fans. Faces were priceless. Slowly taking those lame jersey's off. Man that was so fun. I guess at least you had the ref's mercy to call back the 38-0.

I guess like the last time Micigan stopped playing us when that wuss yost took his ball and went home after getting beat and sucking his thumb.

ND was asked by Mich to stop playing just like your team did In 2014. It was like playing app state.

Enjoy rooting for Tate and Theo up there.

Eat more chicken!

michigan-man-teletubby.gif

BubaJ sighting

31 - 0

When they ask what was the final of the last game played -- this will be a lasting reminder!

MI is ranked 2nd behind MI State in your own state. I'd worry about living up to their standards before taking on a national program.

Reactions: end_23
Hey Bubba, I live close to Boone, NC. Surely all those posters I keep seeing up there can't be right. UM losing to Appy St. in the big house. Nah, can't be..

Hey Bubba, I live close to Boone, NC. Surely all those posters I keep seeing up there can't be right. UM losing to Appy St. in the big house. Nah, can't be..

Well you did lose to Northwestern last year, in South Bend. And help me out here again: what were those scores in all those glorious BCS games ND played in? At least Meat Chicken, or whatever they are called, won a pair of BCS games. Heck they were competitive in 3 of 5 BCS games.

You're both, in terms of Rust Belt schools, yes that's what ND will always be - 3rd, maybe second tier - OSU is on another level. They rule the Rust Belt.

Well you did lose to Northwestern last year, in South Bend. And help me out here again: what were those scores in all those glorious BCS games ND played in? At least Meat Chicken, or whatever they are called, won a pair of BCS games. Heck they were competitive in 3 of 5 BCS games.

You're both, in terms of Rust Belt schools, yes that's what ND will always be - 3rd, maybe second tier - OSU is on another level. They rule the Rust Belt.

ND was in thye NC game three years ago. Do better.

Ranks up there with losing to Navy and/or Boston College

Good to hear UM had s legit excuse. Thanks for link. what was ND excuse for losing to Navy?

They are a D1A school that ND has played every year for the last 9 decades.

Much like Michigan winning a split title in the 90's. Even a blind squirrel will sooner or later find an acorn.

ADVERTISEMENT