ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan tops list as the best state in the country

yes, here in jersey, everyone is planning their summer vacation to Michigan!

but, now that the country knows you reside on Michigan - tourism there will go down the crapper (with the football program)
Speaking of New Jersey, the only state where incest is legal. Deer Gawd

It's WE Michiganders. Obviously you weren't rated on grammar

Reactions: end_23
I'm going to buy 4 houses in Detroit------just as soon as I get that 5th roll of quarters.
Since Detroit has some of the best suburbs in the country you might need more money, son.

Damn it feelsgood

They got a pretty good hamburger joint in New Buff. Redamaks. Also, Four Winds is a pretty good concert venue. Not far from South Bend actually.

Only a complete and utter moron would cite a Michigan radio show ranking as indicia for anything.

I guess the author has never been to detroit or ann arbor..crime ridden areas west side of state is ok and north are ok but se michigan awful.
The same Ann Arbor that was rated as the best college town in the country?

Michigan just doing work

Michigan isn't a bad state if you stay away from Detroit. It's just too bad their largest state university has won only .5 NCs since the 1940s.

Reactions: end_23
If Michigan is so great, why do so many of them move to NC. We sure as hell can do without them.. I never heard of anyone here wanting to move to Michigan!!! Sorry ND don't mean to troll your site, I have never talked bad about ND on here. I guess Bubba just brings out the worst. I do miss the ND/UM games as well as the MSt/ND games , but I guess that's the changing times. Oh, and Bubba, I saw a Michigan St. shirt that said "Ann Arbor is a whore". Anything to that???

Why are threads like this allowed to stand, is this ND football related? This poster shouldve been shown the cornfield awhile back

11667535_478000019029992_1825867034455867919_n.jpg

Why are threads like this allowed to stand, is this ND football related? This poster shouldve been shown the cornfield awhile back

This board has become the Wild West. Anything goes. Anarchy reigns. The board rules are posted, but there is no one to enforce them.

There isn't much in the way of 'content' to go on in June / July. Deadest time of the entire year for the next 30 days or so.

There isn't much in the way of 'content' to go on in June / July. Deadest time of the entire year for the next 30 days or so.
In other words this board would be dead without me. So the folks who are being trolled over a few threads might want to take a break and get some fresh air.

6 of last 9, best coach in America, best college town in America and now best state?

Damn life is good in Michigan

How many of your 63 posts have been on a Notre Dame message board? Do the real Michigan get tired of you also?

In other words this board would be dead without me. So the folks who are being trolled over a few threads might want to take a break and get some fresh air.

6 of last 9, best coach in America, best college town in America and now best state?

Yeah, I'm sure people from the rest of the country will start flocking there in droves. :eek:

Can you come back and talk to us about how great life is in Michigan in the middle of January? Hahahahahaha

"This board has become the Wild West. Anything goes. Anarchy reigns. The board rules are posted, but there is no one to enforce them."

Thats what it seems like, I dont want to reply directly to the troll, and thats all this shmuck is, but his posts are ridiculously stupid and his smack talk is worse than my 10 yr olds, lets hope the ignore function still works

ADVERTISEMENT