ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Drunk still on the staff - they don;t enforce anything at that school

i'm sure bubbaj75 will find a way to defend them in some way in a post

Last edited:
Is there more to the report (or maybe I'm missing something)? I suppose I don't consider a DUI to be a fireable offense.
In today's Liberal America you can be fired for saying the wrong thing. Of course this is no big deal.

Just another fake outrage story in this once great country.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Is there more to the report (or maybe I'm missing something)? I suppose I don't consider a DUI to be a fireable offense.
Driving blitzed in a company vehicle? That's fireable in my book, the company car being the kicker. Js
Michael Floyd, Calabrese, Rees, Montana, Mahone, Yeatman, many others approve this message. PS while at Stanford Harbaugh conducted his own random bed checks regularly. He will tighten this down.

Wow, I think 90% of companies would give an employee the ax for getting a DUI in a company vehicle. Hell, people go to jail/prison for DUI's..not sure how it's not a fireable offense.

Reactions: end_23
Michael Floyd, Calabrese, Rees, Montana, Mahone, Yeatman, many others approve this message. PS while at Stanford Harbaugh conducted his own random bed checks regularly. He will tighten this down.

I agree that we should be most concerned with the issues at our own school.

That said, there's a difference between how a school should respond to mistakes made by young men learning how to live as adults and the mistakes made by the grown men that are well compensated for teaching them.

I doubt that Stanford's associate athletic directors were draining eight beers at dinner and crashing athletic department cars when Harbaugh was doing bed checks at Stanford. That sort of leadership might make tightening things down tougher.

While at San Diego, Jim Harbaugh was busted for DUI. He is also a drunk. Bed checks lol. Maybe he and the players can all perform breathalyzers on each other.

While at San Diego, Jim Harbaugh was busted for DUI. He is also a drunk. Bed checks lol. Maybe he and the players can all perform breathalyzers on each other.
He is beloved by many of his former players.
I would bet his background is better than your's. He is not a drunk. He is an intense knowledgeable brilliant coach. He is going to put his um team through hell and they are going to be monstrous.
If you knew anything about football you'd know he is ten times the coach that kelly will ever be. PS kelly obliterated the ND single season record of giving up more than 30 points per game by doing it 7 times last year. The previous record ineptitude was 5. He blows.
PS I think guys like Andrew Luck know more than you....but that isn't saying much. You're stupid.

I would bet his background is better than your's. He is not a drunk. He is an intense knowledgeable brilliant coach. He is going to put his um team through hell and they are going to be monstrous.
If you knew anything about football you'd know he is ten times the coach that kelly will ever be. PS kelly obliterated the ND single season record of giving up more than 30 points per game by doing it 7 times last year. The previous record ineptitude was 5. He blows.
PS I think guys like Andrew Luck know more than you....but that isn't saying much. You're stupid.

Get off your knees and clean yourself up.

I hate to be the one that breaks it to you, but Jim Minock holds an administrative position in the athletic dept. He is not a member of the coaching staff as your title states. Don't you hate it when "facts" like this get in the way of a good narrative?

Curious how you feel about comparisons. Which is worse: a) to allow 1 administrative employee to return to his job after a single DUI, or b) to allow 6, 7 or 8 (I've lost count) students to return to school after being busted for cheating/plagairism/academic fraud?

I hate to be the one that breaks it to you, but Jim Minock holds an administrative position in the athletic dept. He is not a member of the coaching staff as your title states. Don't you hate it when "facts" like this get in the way of a good narrative?

In fact, he's the Director of Football Operations and he's paid $250,000 per year, Most schools would consider this a key administrative position within the football program.

Reactions: end_23

I'll bet my life on it you're wrong you douche FSU fan. Run a background check on me. It's spotless. Harbaugh is an embarrassment and a proven drunk. He got run out of the Bay Area because no one liked him. Keep swallowing his jizz cvgr.

Amen bizzy!!!!!!
Yep, when you can't argue the facts, try to make it personal.
Jim Harbaugh is in the top 5 football coaches active today and you are still stupid.

Yep, when you can't argue the facts, try to make it personal.
Jim Harbaugh is in the top 5 football coaches active today and you are still stupid.
Um, I'm pretty sure you called me stupid. You must be five years old. You're the twisted individual that said Harbaugh never got busted for being a drunk driver. Seems you changed the subject and immediately hurled insults about someone you don't even know. Get a life kid.

Um, I'm pretty sure you called me stupid. You must be five years old. You're the twisted individual that said Harbaugh never got busted for being a drunk driver. Seems you changed the subject and immediately hurled insults about someone you don't even know. Get a life kid.
You are stupid and a liar to boot.... I never posted any such thing. In fact, I wrote "I would bet his background is better than your's." Keep up the good work you moron.

I've gotten a DUI and let me tell you : its scary. He has to be held accountable for his actions and it sounds like the courts are doing just that.

Having battled alcoholism for 15 years and having nearly 5 months under my belt I have a different take now than I did before. Perhaps the most sympathetic thing to do is to counsel him and give him the tools he may not know he needs to treat a problem he may or may not have. It took a 6 week stint at Hazelden for me to truly understand how vicious this disease is. He may have made a stupid decision ( I did a lot of that when I was boozing it up) or perhaps the problem is deeper than that. Either way, I'm in the camp of giving second chances and I'm grateful I've been given one.

surprised nobody on this board is not talking about how coach harbaugh got cut off from cowherds show on espn this morning. he was talking like a total idiot and either not answering questions at all or getting confused at what he was being asked so cowherd just ended the phone conversation and cut him off on national tv and radio. tons of people are laughing at harbaugh about it on several other boards as cowherd called it a clucher interview and basically blamed harbaugh for it. saw the reoplay of it and harbaugh seemed like he had never done an interview before

surprised nobody on this board is not talking about how coach harbaugh got cut off from cowherds show on espn this morning. he was talking like a total idiot and either not answering questions at all or getting confused at what he was being asked so cowherd just ended the phone conversation and cut him off on national tv and radio. tons of people are laughing at harbaugh about it on several other boards as cowherd called it a clucher interview and basically blamed harbaugh for it. saw the reoplay of it and harbaugh seemed like he had never done an interview before
Hardballs is dumber than a can of worms........Cowherd throat punched him off the air.

Having battled alcoholism for 15 years and having nearly 5 months under my belt I have a different take now than I did before. Perhaps the most sympathetic thing to do is to counsel him and give him the tools he may not know he needs to treat a problem he may or may not have. It took a 6 week stint at Hazelden for me to truly understand how vicious this disease is.

Keep up the good work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT