ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like something happened with either Hounshell or Mykelti Williams

I could be wrong, but given the link in his tweet it looks to me like its in response to the Black Lives Matter rally after the University of Cincinnati officer's murder indictment regarding Samuel DuBose. I think Zaire's from that general area.

Edit: Or, maybe the Cleveland rally.

Last edited:
Why is it the more I read, listen to, or watch MZ the more I love this young man? Is he a Domer or what? I am so stoked for the 2015 season and MZ leading the team and the offense. I just have a sneaking feeling Irish Nation will not be disappointed.

Agree Irish Jack. Should be done with comparisons with Golston, but the contrast in leadership ability and attitude are remarkable. I really want this young man to succeed and to be a great representative of ND whole doing so.

Reactions: captstabbin
Makes sense!

Let's be clear about one thing that is never mentioned. Malik chose ND. He came with no reservations -- of any kind

He brought confidence and competed. Never whined. He is a leader. Godson was a guy I was behind from the get go but he is not a leader. He is a runner. He lacks confidence.

Malik is unique. He finds a way. Wise beyond his years. Get ready

Reactions: captstabbin
Let's be clear about one thing that is never mentioned. Malik chose ND. He came with no reservations -- of any kind

He brought confidence and competed. Never whined. He is a leader. Godson was a guy I was behind from the get go but he is not a leader. He is a runner. He lacks confidence.

Malik is unique. He finds a way. Wise beyond his years. Get ready

kelly has totally misrepresented and mismanaged the QB situation.

His handling of Golson and Zaire was as bad as it gets and deceptive.

We're fortunate that Malik Zaire understands Notre Dame and stayed.

One has to wonder what other talent kelly has buried....

ADVERTISEMENT