ADVERTISEMENT

Kyren Williams

Kyren was an all around stud. Guy could block, run inside in short yardage, run outside for a big play, could catch, etc. He also has all the intangibles in the world as a leader who goes 110%.

Can't forget this tear jerker video of his call from the Rams when he was drafted:

Reactions: mrwigglesby21
Kyren was an all around stud. Guy could block, run inside in short yardage, run outside for a big play, could catch, etc. He also has all the intangibles in the world as a leader who goes 110%.

Can't forget this tear jerker video of his call from the Rams when he was drafted:
You probably hated when we got him.... not rated high enough, right?

I will never understand why #23 wasn’t a higher pick. 40 time be damned, watch that guys college tape. Unstoppable
Can catch and block also. If he stays healthy he's going to have a really good career.

His NFL future looks bright. Had a great game against the Colts today.

You probably hated when we got him.... not rated high enough, right?
He was a pretty middling prospect according to the experts so I was admittedly ho-hum about him. The prospect prognosticators are not always correct but you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt because they get it right more often than not.

He was a pretty middling prospect according to the experts so I was admittedly ho-hum about him. The prospect prognosticators are not always correct but you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt because they get it right more often than not.
No. You gotta watch the film and do your own research on a player. Use everything available not just a site's opinion. You don't have a clue on individual recruits so I don't know why you comment on them

Reactions: BGI User 756

Lol, you were one of the biggest critics of him back in his frosh year because he was only a lowly 3 star.

No. You gotta watch the film and do your own research on a player. Use everything available not just a site's opinion. You don't have a clue on individual recruits so I don't know why you comment on them
I don't watch film, I read scouting reports from experts who are film junkies. I don't have access to the prospects like the industry analysts do. Who am I to think that from my living room I have a better eye for talent than the composite opinion of the professionals in the industry who actually see these prospects live and in person?

Also, only a fool expects them to get it right 100% of the time.

The composite opinion of the industry experts is far more accurate than any individual out there, that's for sure.

I don't watch film, I read scouting reports from experts who are film junkies. I don't have access to the prospects like the industry analysts do. Who am I to think that from my living room I have a better eye for talent than the composite opinion of the professionals in the industry who actually see these prospects live and in person?

Also, only a fool expects them to get it right 100% of the time.

The composite opinion of the industry experts is far more accurate than any individual out there, that's for sure.
Your opinion on a player is useless then

Great to see. And I have him on my fantasy team, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT