ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle McCord

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
McCord just isn’t that good. ND dropped interception thrown right to them or ND probably beats OSU.

Reactions: ftnfan62
Rag on McCord....rag on OSU......I listened to John Kennedy...Always Irish....he was ranting and raving about how OSU "let the country down" by losing to Michigan....Are you F ing kidding me? Since when does Notre Dame need OSU for anything? It was Notre Dame that let the country down by losing to OSU. There....I said it...and I meant it.

Rag on McCord....rag on OSU......I listened to John Kennedy...Always Irish....he was ranting and raving about how OSU "let the country down" by losing to Michigan....Are you F ing kidding me? Since when does Notre Dame need OSU for anything? It was Notre Dame that let the country down by losing to OSU. There....I said it...and I meant it.
Well, screw OSU, they should have two losses.

Additionally, the McCord isn’t very good is nonsense. McCord is good but it’s not evident to many because OSU has had elite elite QB play for over a decade. At some point you won’t have an AA quarterbacking your team. McCord would start on a lot of other P5 teams.

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT