ADVERTISEMENT

Kris Mitchell

I expect them to go after CJ Daniels from Liberty as well since Leonard started following him on Instagram along with Mitchell.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Nice, good to see they are reacting to the situation. Hope they land a couple of transfers that fit and hire a good position coach that can fix the room. So many conflicting reports on what happened, can only really hope everything gets resolved and it's an improvement moving forward.

MItchell looks like he would be a nice pickup if ND can land him. Pretty good size, good enough (but not great) speed, and on film he looked pretty skilled on contesting those 50/50 balls, something none of our WR group were particularly good at. I think he would probably be an upgrade over any of the guys who left, though he doesn't have Tyree's speed. As a grad transfer he will be looking for immediate playing time, and with our roster I should think ND will be an attractive option for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDblitz
Not trying to be ahead of any predictions but a room with Mitchell,Daniels and Collins included with Faison,KK Smith,Cam Williams,Micah Gilbert,Logan Saldate,Jaden Greathouse, with upperclassmen-Thomas and Colzie[unless something happens here] would be a very good wr room and give frosh time to learn and develop that this year's frosh didn't have the opportunity to learn behind older players. Maybe daydream to get all 3 but stranger things happen as we've already seen.

Bottom line - these kids today want to
Have their cake and eat it too. I’m not gonna be crying over spilled milk. If they want to leave then there’s someone else who can replace them. Move on. NEXT! This whole situation is a result of feckless adults (NCAA Congress Universities) who gave in to the selfish impulses of kids. Gave them whatever they wanted with no rules. So adapt improvise and overcome!

Reactions: tkirish
Nice, good to see they are reacting to the situation. Hope they land a couple of transfers that fit and hire a good position coach that can fix the room. So many conflicting reports on what happened, can only really hope everything gets resolved and it's an improvement moving forward.
Just maybe these things aren’t happening in a vacuum? Players leave and sometimes it’s “explained” to them that it would be in their best interest if they left.

Just somebody catch the damn ball dont care if there a transfer or 1 star this year was the worse wide receivers I have ever seen as a group watching nd since the early 90s.

Riley Leonard is trying to pull in some really good route runners and catchers to ND. Not sure Hartman was as active like that.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT