ADVERTISEMENT

Kmet is having

Posted the same thing. All the ND guys are featured tonight. Sheldon Day having a day!

Reactions: NDinNJ
It was as of the time that I posted It

You’d think that someone with a brain would be able to comprehend a contemporaneous statement.
Lol. At that time you posted, he had catches for 1 yard, for 5 yards, for 4 yards, for a loss of a yard, and for 6 yards.

Anyone with a brain watching those plays wouldn’t say “it’s better than great”.

He had two more catches after that…the wide open catch for 24 yards and one for 4 yards.

Glad he is getting catches, and he is solid, but now we know why you struggle with defensive alignments.

Lol. At that time you posted, he had catches for 1 yard, for 5 yards, for 4 yards, for a loss of a yard, and for 6 yards.

Anyone with a brain watching those plays wouldn’t say “it’s better than great”.

He had two more catches after that…the wide open catch for 24 yards and one for 4 yards.

Glad he is getting catches, and he is solid, but now we know why you struggle with defensive alignments.
7 catches per game for a tight end is at the very high end of the spectrum for a tight end.

if you morons knew anything about the NFL you’d know that 7 catches per game is exceptional.

And he caught passes on critical downs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
7 catches per game for a tight end is at the very high end of the spectrum for a tight end.

if you morons knew anything about the NFL you’d know that 7 catches per game is exceptional.

7 for 43 is nothing special. Logic continues to elude you. That said Kmet is having a solid season on an awful team.

7 for 43 is nothing special. Logic continues to elude you. That said Kmet is having a solid season on an awful team.
7 catches in a game for a tight end is special.

Only one (1) tight end in the entire NFL averages 7 catches per game.

Ergo, 7 catches in a game is outstanding for a tight end

Lol, while I can appreciate the year Kmet is having, and love seeing the ND boys do well, this is going to be fun. Especially since you always claim to be knowledgeable and very quick to insult others.

His first and third catches were on first down. His second and fourth catches were on 3rd down. On these “important downs” he gained 5 on 3rd and 5, and lost a yard on 3 and 13. His 5th catch was for 6 yards on 2 and 27. One “good” catch of his first 5.

Admit it, you posted after his catch on 4th down that went for 24 yards. Why you were impressed with an uncontested catch where there was no defender within 20 yards is beyond me.

His last catch was also of first down for a whopping 4 yards.

Out of the top fifty NFL TEs in current 2023 season ranked by yards per catch, Kmet is ranked 36. He averages 6 catches per game coming into Monday night. None of the seven catches last night that you are trying to convince us were “better than great”, were anything difficult or showed superior athletic ability.

PFF has him ranked middle of the pack at 15.

Another shank on your part.

Lol, while I can appreciate the year Kmet is having, and love seeing the ND boys do well, this is going to be fun. Especially since you always claim to be knowledgeable and very quick to insult others.

His first and third catches were on first down. His second and fourth catches were on 3rd down. On these “important downs” he gained 5 on 3rd and 5, and lost a yard on 3 and 13. His 5th catch was for 6 yards on 2 and 27. One “good” catch of his first 5.

Admit it, you posted after his catch on 4th down that went for 24 yards. Why you were impressed with an uncontested catch where there was no defender within 20 yards is beyond me.

His last catch was also of first down for a whopping 4 yards.

Out of the top fifty NFL TEs in current 2023 season ranked by yards per catch, Kmet is ranked 36. He averages 6 catches per game coming into Monday night. None of the seven catches last night that you are trying to convince us were “better than great”, were anything difficult or showed superior athletic ability.

PFF has him ranked middle of the pack at 15.

Another shank on your part.
One only has to look at the NFL stats for tight ends to see that out of 87 tight ends in the NFL that not one tight end averages more than 7 catches per game, and only one tight end averages 7 catches per game, ergo a 7 catch game is a great game for a tight end.

7 catches in a game is an outstanding game for a tight end.

Any tight end who starts in the NFL possesses superior athletic ability !

You would know that if you knew anything about football

One only has to look at the NFL stats for tight ends to see that out of 87 tight ends in the NFL that not one tight end averages more than 7 catches per game, and only one tight end averages 7 catches per game, ergo a 7 catch game is a great game for a tight end.

7 catches in a game is an outstanding game for a tight end.

Any tight end who starts in the NFL possesses superior athletic ability !

You would know that if you knew anything about football
Lol. 7 for 43 is not “better than great”, no matter how many times you post it.

Noticeable is your ignorance of the value of yards per catch, and his rankings by PFF.

In the NFL, athletic ability is relative, and Kmet ranks above the OL and maybe some DL

Thanks for trying out

Name 35 TEs that average more yards per catch
My statement was confined to a specific game.

Kmet accounted for 13.6 % of Chicago’s total offense against the Vikings, that’s a high number for a TE.

26 % of all receptions, another high number for a TE

I understand that you and the other tool, Golson, aren’t well informed about NFL performances and statistics, but that’s your problem.

My statement was confined to a specific game.

Kmet accounted for 13.6 % of Chicago’s total offense against the Vikings, that’s a high number for a TE.

26 % of all receptions, another high number for a TE

I understand that you and the other tool, Golson, aren’t well informed about NFL performances and statistics, but that’s your problem.
We understand that your understanding of the game’s intricacies is lacking. It’s okay ..

The % of receptions and total offense you cite is a reflection of the opportunities that Chicago face on offense. Minnesota gives up an average of 7 receptions per game to the TE, so again…..it’s not “better than great”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT