ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Jefferson hitting the portal!

savvyandsassier

All Star
Dec 16, 2013
Let's get this mofo! Seriously, he's a pretty badass QB. And I think we recruited him out of HS. That would be a major portal pickup....

Reactions: d1042
That's what I'm saying. He would be a worthy grad transfer QB. Forget Michael Pratt, who I think is probably just going to turn pro. KJ is the one now....

It seems to be all Leonard right now.

Tom Loy added a 10/10 confidence crystal ball for him.
Leonard now follows about 7 current ND players on Instagram.
He also entered in the portal as a “do not contact” which means he probably knows where he’s going.

Jefferson is a stud though.

It seems to be all Leonard right now.

Tom Loy added a 10/10 confidence crystal ball for him.
Leonard now follows about 7 current ND players on Instagram.
He also entered in the portal as a “do not contact” which means he probably knows where he’s going.

Jefferson is a stud though.
Well I guess he's good too. However KJ when he's on is a formidable QB. He had some big games for Arkansas. But I suppose Leonard will be one of the bigger names in the portal rankings, and yet fairly underwhelming performance this past season. Quite underwhelming in fact....

Always been a fan of KJ! Would be great to have him playing for ND.

Leonard didn’t have great stats this year because he only played half the season. He was injured (ankle) in the ND game. Take a look at his 2022 stats.

Leonard didn’t have great stats this year because he only played half the season. He was injured (ankle) in the ND game. Take a look at his 2022 stats.
Still, his numbers in games he did play this season were not good. You're talking about two years ago. Haven't you learned, it's a what have you done for me lately landscape?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT