ADVERTISEMENT

kevin stepherson is irish

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
2016 FL WR Kevin Stepherson just gave a verbal to our irish. has a decent offers list like lsu.Michigan and florida

Last edited:
Reactions: Torquer
posted his hudl vid a few days ago; hope you guys viewed it; this was anticipated. A very good 'get'

Perse, watched the video and Stepherson is impressive. His ranking and rating are both likely to improve significantly this year. A good get indeed.

funny how he looks pretty impressive on film but yet he has horibble position rankings from some recruiting services

I still laugh a little when I think of jerry rice because most football media writers said that back in his day that he couldn't run but all he did was outrun most dbs that were behind him and score

cool; I like this kid too, but like Lou H. said 'you ain't gonna make a living trying to find diamonds in the rough'!

And how many Jerry Rice's have come along since him?

he is smaller than Fuller; he measured in at the II at 6'

Not sure he is a diamond in the rough.. you may be thinking of Bruce Heggie. When Florida, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Mich St, West Virginia are calling, I don't think he's considered a diamond in the rough. Now Corey Robinson with offers from Kansas and Navy- I'll give you that.

he is smaller than Fuller; he measured in at the II at 6'

That's not accurate. He was about 6'2" at Irish Invasion, and definitely taller than 6'1"

In fact, the mods on this board made the same comparison, and noted some similarities (mainly speed) but that Stepherson was notably taller than Fuller and had a bigger frame

I doubt this kid will be considered a "diamond in the rough" by the final rankings, and he's been positional MVP of 2 different Rivals events (one a national event) and has all the physical tools (speed, athleticism, height, frame, etc.)

What he needs to get there, in terms of rankings, is to put the growth/improvement/athleticism he's shown this offseason onto the field as a senior...as his junior film just doesn't reflect what he's shown in the off season

Could be a very fun prospect to watch for ND

That's not accurate. He was about 6'2" at Irish Invasion, and definitely taller than 6'1"

In fact, the mods on this board made the same comparison, and noted some similarities (mainly speed) but that Stepherson was notably taller than Fuller and had a bigger frame

I doubt this kid will be considered a "diamond in the rough" by the final rankings, and he's been positional MVP of 2 different Rivals events (one a national event) and has all the physical tools (speed, athleticism, height, frame, etc.)

What he needs to get there, in terms of rankings, is to put the growth/improvement/athleticism he's shown this offseason onto the field as a senior...as his junior film just doesn't reflect what he's shown in the off season

Could be a very fun prospect to watch for ND

there was a stat - in and 247 staff confirmed his stat at 6' and Loy said they will updae their site to reflect that data.
that is what was posted and reported by the eyes on people.

1. Tom Loy 23418 posts
    4 hours agoPremium Post

NDflightRN86 said... (original post)

I remember Tom saying he measured at 6 foot at II but man he created separation with this deadly cuts! Thanks Evan for the article

He measured it right at 5'11 1/2, 6-0 during his ND visit. His profile reflects 6-0. Nevertheless, he's definitely not the 6-2 that was listed there previously.

Last edited:
That's directly at odds with what the mods from this site (who were at Irish Invasion in person as well) reported.

Unfortunately, I can't link it as it's behind the pay wall.

I guess we'll have to see, as they reported he measured in at just over 6'1" but definitely wasn't the 6'3" that his profile has reflected previously.

Either way, ND lists Fuller at 6'0" (meaning he's likely a little sorter than that) so even the shortest reported height has him even with Fuller

Not a fan of Loy, at all.

But Driskall and Wilfong (ND mods I do respect/follow) have said the same thing, along with the regional and national guys like Hemholdt

Stepherson is definitely a good pickup. Would love to pair him with McKinley

ADVERTISEMENT