ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Brady

Well they aren't. And you dont need a dog when you can be the closer as OC. He could get the same amount of talent if not more even by working much less harder than Rees

HH, Deland, Stuckey are dogs. Put up 40 ppg and you dont need the OC to be a dog. They will come to him
I wouldn't hate Brady, but I think he's much less proven that Ludwig and Morehead.

His entire history is based on being A co coordinator, that didn't have play calling duties for LSU 4 years ago.

I wouldn't hate Brady, but I think he's much less proven that Ludwig and Morehead.

His entire history is based on being A co coordinator, that didn't have play calling duties for LSU 4 years ago.
I get it. But does Ludwig bring any juice or excitement or momentum? I dont know

Id be happy with any of those 3. I think they all could/ would do a really good job here.

Who has the most potential of the group to make a significant jump for us, Id say Moorehead or Brady of those 3

IMO, he isn't walking away from coaching Josh Allen and working under Sean McDermott, to go chase 16/17-year-olds around the country and recruit..
$500k vs $1.5M can change minds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT