ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Alt

Alt tested in the top 30 alltime of olinemen at the combine since they started keeping track in the 80's. If im a GM in the 10-30 range i would be trying like hell to move up inside the top 7 even if it costs me my 2nd or 3rd rounder. Tackles like Alt are worth multiple picks.

Oregon St kid is the 2nd best IMO.
Alt tested in the top 30 alltime of olinemen at the combine since they started keeping track in the 80's. If im a GM in the 10-30 range i would be trying like hell to move up inside the top 7 even if it costs me my 2nd or 3rd rounder. Tackles like Alt are worth multiple picks.
Some have him as the fifth pick

Reactions: notredame79
He's right....

But Alt won't be there at 10
Agree. If by some miracle Alt is still available at No. 9, I am virtually certainly my Bears will take him. Most of the mock drafts have Alt going to the Titans at No. 7, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Chargers grab him with the No. 5 pick. Harbaugh loves big offensive lineman, but he may trade the pick for some other draft capital.

I have heard him compared to as a Joe Thomas OT. I can see that. Now for a Hall of Fame career.

Don't get your bowels in an uproar but pucker up cynics, Super Joe Alt is going number 1. Bears just don't want the drama of the USC guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT