ADVERTISEMENT

Ishaq

Thunderbird! What's the price?............come on.........50 twice!

It is totally out of ND's control, in my understanding. I believe it's totally a NCAA issue at this point, which is kind of scary.

I don't think the kid took any classes anywhere in his year off. Don't think or expect he would be back.

I don't think the kid took any classes anywhere in his year off. Don't think or expect he would be back.
I believe he chose to take a job instead. Hopefully, the NCAA weighs that "job responsibility" as a big life lesson and cuts him some slack....

Pete Sampson tweeted that the Williams family doesn't think Ishaq will be able to play this year. Apparently, having academic issues is a not to be tolerated and will be punished harshly. Stealing food, breaking windows and screaming obscenities is public, well, boys will be boys.

Pete Sampson tweeted that the Williams family doesn't think Ishaq will be able to play this year. Apparently, having academic issues is a not to be tolerated and will be punished harshly. Stealing food, breaking windows and screaming obscenities is public, well, boys will be boys.
We need them to be merciful. I am hoping Ishaq is showing the NCAA an appropriate level of remorse and making his case to play.... This will be a real interesting ruling and ND better be ready to drop the gloves if other schools/players have been cut slack in the past for similar "stuff".....

re-rate the Big 3 today based upon the actual vs expected performance

Williams: 2 Stars
Tuitt : 3 stars (1 full season and 1 season injured and out of shape)
Lynch : 2 stars (1 n done)

bonus: Nix 3 stars (see Tuitt)

ADVERTISEMENT