ADVERTISEMENT

If Lunsford gets to meet Rudolph...

Tru2Irish

ND Expert
Aug 2, 2013
and decides he loves ND, I wonder how that will affect ND guards. I like Rocco so much and would hate for him especially to transfer. There are a few I think will opt out after Spring game. Lunsford might be a lot better than Madden[I think was his name] was.Schrauth should anchor one of the guard positions.

and decides he loves ND, I wonder how that will affect ND guards. I like Rocco so much and would hate for him especially to transfer. There are a few I think will opt out after Spring game. Lunsford might be a lot better than Madden[I think was his name] was.Schrauth should anchor one of the guard positions.
I think schrauth stays and starts if fisher starts at tackle or he could even become a center. Rocco or kristofic could transfer as writing would be on the wall they aren’t good enough … just don’t see how zeke is good enough. He was better at center than guard but not great

I think schrauth stays and starts if fisher starts at tackle or he could even become a center. Rocco or kristofic could transfer as writing would be on the wall they aren’t good enough … just don’t see how zeke is good enough. He was better at center than guard but not great
I agree. Zeke got burned too many times. Need a big center to not be moved off the line and allow blitzes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT