ADVERTISEMENT

Howard Cross returning

Big time… our starters will be awesome if mills and de portal player (duke de)… need young talent to develop so we go 2 deep without a major drop off

Onye gobaira Rubio ford Burnham… need them to perform on the game field instead of just practice hype

Reactions: Telx1
I'm very surprised that Cross is returning. I figured he'd be going pro for sure.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
It looks like the plan is all in on next year. Hope watts stays too.

HUGE! Hope Mills follows suit. Then get the Duke DE transfer and our DL starters and two deep will be very good.
Yup on Cross and Oben! Get Mills, Kiser and X and I'll feel better about our D. Or course, the biggest guy we have to keep is Golden!

Really like what we're doing on offense -- replacing the young WRs we lost with seasoned receivers (maybe one more?) After Riley tomorrow, I would like Chase Bisontis (A&M RT, started as a freshman) but it looks like Michigan has gotten the jump on us.

Real good start by Marcus and his team!

Reactions: Telx1
Yup on Cross and Oben! Get Mills, Kiser and X and I'll feel better about our D. Or course, the biggest guy we have to keep is Golden!

Really like what we're doing on offense -- replacing the young WRs we lost with seasoned receivers (maybe one more?) After Riley tomorrow, I would like Chase Bisontis (A&M RT, started as a freshman) but it looks like Michigan has gotten the jump on us.

Real good start by Marcus and his team!
Just about everyone wants Bisontis. Not much in the way of noise for an OL. Maybe a few good ones will enter the portal when coaches are fired.

Leaving a year of eligibility on the table didn’t work out so well for the ademilola twins. Wish they stayed another year.

Leaving a year of eligibility on the table didn’t work out so well for the ademilola twins. Wish they stayed another year.
Both spent 5 seasons at Notre Dame. When you are 23-years-old with a Notre Dame degree in your hands, it's time for many to move on.

This seems all about the team and trying for a NC one last time. Hard to believe he can improve on his NFL draft positioning. We’re very fortunate. Defense is looking very good

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
I was worried about our defense but keep X and Mills (with Kiser and Cross and now Oben) we should be damn good. (Just hope Golden sticks around for our National Championship run!)

Reactions: NDSMC78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT