ADVERTISEMENT

How do you feel about people posting under different aliases on Rivals?

Funny stuff! Has Mo1d killed anyone yet?

Is he proud of Winston because only two women have come forward?

I think a certain new Gator poster that "lurked for years" before deciding to start posting 50 times a day and has almost as many likes as posts is located in our good 49th state.

If so he hides it well. I will say I have spoken to both of the two posters I think you are talking about in emails. And their email IP'S line up from where their profiles say they are

Hi Alice,
Haven't talked with you in a long while. Hope all is well and this finds you looking forward to a stellar season. 2015 looks to be a promising year for ND if the Irish can get by Clemson and Georgia Tech. Here's hoping for an injury free year and a run at the natty. Take care and look forward to reading more of your comments as the season nears. ;)

It's been a long time, because you were sent to the cornfield. Maybe if you dial in your "hair pulling" threads/posts, you'll last till the season starts.

.........first recommendation would be to stop the threads/posts about Argus. (and then, work on not posting back handed threads about Irish football)

Reactions: Bodizephax
If so he hides it well. I will say I have spoken to both of the two posters I think you are talking about in emails. And their email IP'S line up from where their profiles say they are
Thank you, good to know. I don't see much similarity in their posting styles, but I think it was their "liking" styles that had me wondering lol.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
It's been a long time, because you were sent to the cornfield. Maybe if you dial in your "hair pulling" threads/posts, you'll last till the season starts.

.........first recommendation would be to stop the threads/posts about Argus. (and then, work on not posting back handed threads about Irish football)
You're famous (that may be an exaggeration) for accusing anyone from FSU who compliments ND in any way as making backhanded posts. It is possible to like and follow in a positive way more than one team. ND is part of the ACC so many of us support ND in every way except when they play our team. As difficult as argusman makes it.

Just sayin....................

Just when the board needed it most, Super-Alice to the rescue! My take: the Argus Hydros can be tough to take, but at least he is our whacko. Plus, the BigFella personality is starting to grow on me.

Reactions: irishalice
You're famous (that may be an exaggeration) for accusing anyone from FSU who compliments ND in any way as making backhanded posts. It is possible to like and follow in a positive way more than one team. ND is part of the ACC so many of us support ND in every way except when they play our team. As difficult as argusman makes it.

Just sayin....................

Not familiar with Duo's threads/posts, or his banning, huh? I'm sure that I'm not the only poster that remembers when Duo posted on II

Famous for what? Please expand on that with example. I don't like FSU posters ruining the board with asinine and repetitive comments to Argus, I have expressed my thoughts to you on that subject several times, but don't recall accusing "anyone" from FSU as being backhanded. In fact, due to the constant turmoil on this board I read more than I post.

Just stop with the lectures and stick to football topics. Have a good evening!

Last edited:

Alice......good to hear from you and yes, it's been a while. I inadvertently mentioned a ND player's indiscretion from the past and well,.........cornfield as you say. Ha ha ha!

Regarding your thoughts about Argus, et al........do you think they represent ND well?

And regarding my comments about ND football............In a previous post I said this could be a big year for ND and if the Irish can get by Clemson on the road and Georgia Tech at home they may have a shot at the natty. Now Alice..........do you really think that's a back handed compliment?

And to put it into perspective I'd say that if FSU can beat BC, Clemson and Georgia Tech...........ALL on the road the Noles will have a shot at the natty as well.

And since I'm guessing both ND and FSU will most likely suffer a defeat(s) along the way it would be fantastic to see a Golson led Seminoles team go against an MZ led Irish team in a Bowl game! Should be a great season..........lots to look forward to and may the best teams win. Oh yeah, look out for the Seminoles in 2016 and 2017. Those are shaping up to be killer years for killer teams!

Every bit accurate... PS 2 of my friends, classmates, 1 was a room mate got their masters at FSU. I have always had great time there. You do see the report post feature no? Are you so challenged that you can't report me to board ops? You are like Kelly a total sissy.

"Dillon Hall, BBA Finance... Wax invited me to post on the board and is a friend of mine. I'll gladly prove my identity to board ops. I'll also prove that a former room mate of mine is on the BOT among other things..... You may report this post and have them contact me."

So we've established these facts:
1. You claim to be an ND alum with friends on the Board of Trustees.
2. You're a big fan of Jimbo Fisher, having praised his coaching and offensive genius in multiple posts.
3. You're no fan of Brian Kelly, having criticized his coaching and his leadership, and also calling him a sissy.

This seems odd to me, that an ND alum would be such a big fan of a rival coach (who's never had any connection to Notre Dame), while also being so critical of our own coach. But I guess it doesn't necessarily prove anything.

However, I might ask, why are you so negative on Kelly? Overall I think he's done a pretty good job rebuilding the program. He's made some missteps, but overall the football program's in the strongest shape it's been in in years IMO.

cgvr is a total fraud. Negative on Kelly, slams Coach Holtz at every turn and is disrespectful to most everything surrounding ND.

It's good that others see this!

Come on, Duo, you know it just wasn't one post that got you corned.

Think Argus is asinine, but all the Nole and Irish posters egging him on are asinine too. I definitely don't judge ND, or FSU by posts made on a message board.

I have followed the Golson thread on Chant and saw your post about ND and FSU meeting in a bowl game and beating the crap out of the ND defense again. Were you channeling 2003?

........and that Irish poster you scolded, he's been a member here since 2005, I doubt if he's Argus.

So we've established these facts:
1. You claim to be an ND alum with friends on the Board of Trustees.
2. You're a big fan of Jimbo Fisher, having praised his coaching and offensive genius in multiple posts.
3. You're no fan of Brian Kelly, having criticized his coaching and his leadership, and also calling him a sissy.

This seems odd to me, that an ND alum would be such a big fan of a rival coach (who's never had any connection to Notre Dame), while also being so critical of our own coach. But I guess it doesn't necessarily prove anything.

However, I might ask, why are you so negative on Kelly? Overall I think he's done a pretty good job rebuilding the program. He's made some missteps, but overall the football program's in the strongest shape it's been in in years IMO.

I am an alum of Notre Dame. Your "Harriet the Spy" routine is tiresome especially when I have now on multiple occasions challenged you to contact board ops to disprove your nonsensical notions.

Below is what I wrote about Fisher. Did I call him a genius? Or, is that just more fabrication by you? Also, in fact, I do not believe I have ever mentioned Fisher in any context here until Golson signed with FSU. I guess it is not topical to discuss Golson's new coach....

"I think Fisher will build an O around him better than kelly did." (That really isn't saying much)
"The guy (Golson) is an extraordinary talent. You guys hit the jackpot. Did you see what Walsh did with Montana? He played to Joe's strengths and built an offense around it. That's a gift Fisher has... Fisher will do the same with Everett. Believe me the FSU playbook is not going to be very difficult for Golson toabsorb. He's going to kill it in Tallahassee if he stays healthy."

Brian Kelly is sissy. He behaves like a bully. He is also untrustworthy, disloyal, vulgar, a liar...

Those are facts. Sadly, there is more.

You do realize that there are plenty of alum and other ND folks that think the same about him. He is a polarizing figure.

That's on him.

Alice........I put in a post quoting documented facts and zappo. Oh well..........alls well that ends well. And re: scolding an Irish poster. Hummmm, let's see..........yes, I remember it was his first ever post...........numero uno...........very suspect, fit the argus mold to a T. Looking back though I seriously doubt I ruffled and feathers. NBD.

And how have you been? I did some more traveling. Went back to Spain and had a really fantastic time. Love paella and sangria. Also, visited friends and relatives in Kansas City. Had such a good time I'm going back next month to look for a house...........combination vacation home and investment. KC is a great place to visit, very beautiful in the summer and fall and delicious Bar-B-Q!

Duo, it was probably his first post on Chant with the new format. I have posted on the Gator forum, but show no post count over there either.

Did you not notice since your corn resurrection that you only have a total of 85 posts here? (now check your count on Chant)

Don't worry Duo, I'm sure if you fall back into your old ways of taking subtle digs at Irish football, it will be pointed out to you.:D

I hate to break this to you, but I am not now or ever have been associated with Argus. In fact, I have never even seen one of his posts. Just because he also saw through the likes of No1e, cgvr and other haters doesn't make him bad. He sure the hell got under their skin, and for that alone, deserves our respect.
Nope, you are Argus!

Reactions: cgvr
Not familiar with Duo's threads/posts, or his banning, huh? I'm sure that I'm not the only poster that remembers when Duo posted on II

Famous for what? Please expand on that with examples please. I don't like FSU posters ruining the board with asinine and repetitive comments to Argus, I have expressed my thoughts to you on that subject several times, but don't recall accusing "anyone" from FSU as being backhanded. In fact, due to the constant turmoil on this board I read more than I post.

Just stop with the lectures and stick to football topics. Have a good evening!
I only mentioned the backhanded comments because you once accused me of doing the same thing a few years ago. It didn't hurt my feelings because I knew you were wrong about that but never-the-less it happened.

As far as discussing FB .... that would be wonderful. That's the only reason I come to this board (or any board for that matter). Sadly, argus and his merry band of psycho personalities makes that virtually impossible with his never ending hijack attempts always turning every thread into some anti-FSU bashing thread.

A thread could be about cabbage and somehow argus would make into an FSU flame session. He's sick like that.

If you do actually read these boards a lot then I'm sure you have noticed that when argus (dubs, Epic, bigfella currently.... take your pick) is not around for any length of time that the board is quiet and focused on FB or ND sports related stuff. When he (they always disappear and reappear at the same time ... coincidence I'm sure) returns all hell breaks loose and threads revert back to FSU bashing. Happens at Warchant and Soundoff as well. That's why the clown keeps getting banned everywhere else.

I only mentioned the backhanded comments because you once accused me of doing the same thing a few years ago. It didn't hurt my feelings because I knew you were wrong about that but never-the-less it happened.

As far as discussing FB .... that would be wonderful. That's the only reason I come to this board (or any board for that matter). Sadly, argus and his merry band of psycho personalities makes that virtually impossible with his never ending hijack attempts always turning every thread into some anti-FSU bashing thread.

A thread could be about cabbage and somehow argus would make into an FSU flame session. He's sick like that.

If you do actually read these boards a lot then I'm sure you have noticed that when argus (dubs, Epic, bigfella currently.... take your pick) is not around for any length of time that the board is quiet and focused on FB or ND sports related stuff. When he (they always disappear and reappear at the same time ... coincidence I'm sure) returns all hell breaks loose and threads revert back to FSU bashing. Happens at Warchant and Soundoff as well. That's why the clown keeps getting banned everywhere else.

When you take a posting break from B&G, it's peaceful too. Admit it, or not you are part of the problem. You appeared on this board when Argus started posting and it certainly wasn't due to your interest in ND football. Many has asked you to stop replying to him, but no, for some demented reason continuing this feud with Argus trumps the wishes of the majority of Irish posters. Now we have several FSU posters and Irish posters joining in the fray and it's not deterring Argus, but it is ruining the board.

Yes, I ACTUALLY read B&G daily and don't need you to fill me in about the Argus saga. (member since 2005)

cgvr is a total fraud. Negative on Kelly, slams Coach Holtz at every turn and is disrespectful to most everything surrounding ND.

It's good that others see this!
You are a liar. I never slammed Holtz. I have never been disrespectful toward my Alma mater. Your dishonest propaganda on Holtz was corrected.
As usual you cannot refute one thing I have written.
Again, why is your opinion on Bowden more valid than Holtz' or Dungy's?
You are a douche.

Last edited:
When you take a posting break from B&G, it's peaceful too. Admit it, or not you are part of the problem. You appeared on this board when Argus started posting and it certainly wasn't due to your interest in ND football. Many has asked you to stop replying to him, but no, for some demented reason continuing this feud with Argus trumps the wishes of the majority of Irish posters. Now we have several FSU posters and Irish posters joining in the fray and it's not deterring Argus, but it is ruining the board.

Yes, I ACTUALLY read B&G daily and don't need you to fill me in about the Argus saga. (member since 2005)
In all of this there is one constant. The catalyst. Without that there would be no responses. Discussion would be all about ND football and other sports.

This board has asked Argus to stop with the obsessive FSU attacks. Most of which is garbage and lies. He continues to give the board the finger. As long as he continues it will always draw both ND and FSU fans out.

In all of this there is one constant. The catalyst. Without that there would be no responses. Discussion would be all about ND football and other sports.

This board has asked Argus to stop with the obsessive FSU attacks. Most of which is garbage and lies. He continues to give the board the finger. As long as he continues it will always draw both ND and FSU fans out.

Give it a rest. This board has asked all involved to stop the nonsense.

Argus doesn't change minds with his anti-FSU spew. The posters arguing back with him don't change minds either.

Yes, Argus needs to be held accountable for his posts, but so do the posters that egg him on. (it cuts both ways)

You're not going to change my mind and as Argus seems to be your guilty pleasure, I'm not going to change yours. Have a great day!

Alice,
I've always listened to what you say and in many respects you are the voice of reason in a melee of "whackyness". Ha ha ha.

Anyway, keep up the dialog and I'll help you root for the B+G. :)

Argus doesn't change minds with his anti-FSU spew. The posters arguing back with him don't change minds either.

Yes, Argus needs to be held accountable for his posts, but so do the posters that egg him on. (it cuts both ways)

You're not going to change my mind and as Argus seems to be your guilty pleasure, I'm not going to change yours. Have a great day!
No one eggs him on. He disruptively comes in from out of the blue. The fact is that board ops is asleep at the switch and refuses to ban the lying fool. When that changes the board dialogue will elevate....

No one eggs him on. He disruptively comes in from out of the blue. The fact is that board ops is asleep at the switch and refuses to ban the lying fool. When that changes the board dialogue will elevate....

I agree that the board administration should intercede in the Argus saga and end it. I do believe that posters constantly bickering with any of his usernames egg him on. We will just have to respectfully agree to disagree on the "egging" issue.

I agree that the board administration should intercede in the Argus saga and end it. I do believe that posters constantly bickering with any of his usernames egg him on. We will just have to respectfully agree to disagree on the "egging" issue.

I understand your view. Unfortunately, he personalizes many of his posts and that warrants a response imo. Board ops has done an awful job here. The other day 3 of this poster's handles were banned from another site. Not doing it here is negligence on their part. Notre Dame/other fans experience here is diminished as a result.

No problem.

"Egg him on"...... seriously? No poster eggs him on. They RESPOND to his nonsense, hijacking and crazy conspiracy theories.

We'll have agree to disagree on the egging and that's OK.

You have a great day as well.

My suggestion is that you all grow up and get a life. I'm fortunate that I haven't met any of you in the outside world.

Silver I think it may be us that are fortunate to have not met you. You seem to care an awful lot about what people do when you view their actions beneath you.

No1e suggesting anyone "get a life" is really funny! What a freakin loser!
You calling ANYONE a loser is the height of hypocrisy,

How many times do I need to point out your hypocrisy? Just about EVERY time you post the hypocrisy is glaring.

Get a life!

Just like to see the world burn sometimes Bodi. If Dubs wants to call Nole a Hypocrite I would at least like for him to do so by pointing out the more obvious hypocritical actions of Nole.

SAL, I can't wait until fall camp when the college football excitement builds and we will have more to talk about. I am really excited about this year. I think Malik should be able to run the offense just fine. My only worries are on defense. Hopefully the dline shines this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT