ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh accepts Big Ten punishment

When I read these type of threads on here I immediately think of a bunch of obese housewives sitting around together talking crap about the new fit/in shape female who just moved into the neighborhood that they are all just secretly jealous of

Last edited:
Yes, yes... If Michigan fights the punishment, that is an outrage. And if Michigan accepts the punishment, that again is an outrage.
Stop. You have pivoted so much you must have pulled a fallopian.

You claimed ad nauseum that this would not happen. That there was nothing there. That the courts would file an injunction. That it was all made up. Seems to me that when the entire nation, besides the Mich fans, call Harbie and staff cheaters, that one would fight it. But nope….they accept the punishment.

You keep you head in the sand, it’s obvious to anyone with a pulse that Stallions did not do it alone, that has been going on for multiple years, and that Mich benefitted from it.

They had no choice to accept the punishment as it keeps the evidence out of the public forum until after the playoffs, which Mich hopes to make before the shit hits

When I read these type of threads on here I immediately think of a bunch of obese housewives sitting around together talking crap about the new fit/in shape female who just moved into the neighborhood that they are all just secretly jealous of

Yet eerily similar to your posts/threads

Stop. You have pivoted so much you must have pulled a fallopian.

You claimed ad nauseum that this would not happen. That there was nothing there. That the courts would file an injunction. That it was all made up. Seems to me that when the entire nation, besides the Mich fans, call Harbie and staff cheaters, that one would fight it. But nope….they accept the punishment.

You keep you head in the sand, it’s obvious to anyone with a pulse that Stallions did not do it alone, that has been going on for multiple years, and that Mich benefitted from it.

They had no choice to accept the punishment as it keeps the evidence out of the public forum until after the playoffs, which Mich hopes to make before the shit hits
Yahoo article today Michigan boosters were involved apparently

Reactions: BGI User 756
Didn't know about that
On deflategate, after Tom repeatedly denied knowing anything about such, he made an appeal. But when it was time to go to court and he was asked for his cell phone, he had destroyed in the day before.

Innocent people behave such…lol

On deflategate, after Tom repeatedly denied knowing anything about such, he made an appeal. But when it was time to go to court and he was asked for his cell phone, he had destroyed in the day before.

Good analogy

they condone and teach that behavior at Michigan!

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT