ADVERTISEMENT

Golson and Heismann

If he wins the Heisman, it would tell me that BK developed him VERY well and Jimbo added the small final touch. For him to be a major contender, FSU has to play very well as a team and finish the regular season 12-0, or 11-1 possibly, but slimmer chances. It would mean that a bunch of young guys have absolutely balled out.

I'm really excited to see this play out.

Ara, agree with all you wrote and share your emotions over the USC game performance and attitude.

before the EG transfer, Based upon the 3years recruiting and depth FSU would be considered playoff contenders in '15; the only questionwas the QB position.

Golson stepping into that void, certainly makes the question mark about FSU less a factor.

EG will benefit from a well balanced roster.

FSU's problems will be on the OL and clear deficiencies with defensive coaching. Golson will be a fabulous addition and hopefully demonstrate how CFB players need to act. His presence brings a bit of credibility to Tallahassee.

New Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, DubsDreader, Big Fella Fan, Irish Fan26, Epiciticus, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

What year? What game? There is no answer to his crock of BS! He really is a John Hinckley, Jr.

468 × 286 - dailymail.co.uk

FSU's problems will be on the OL and clear deficiencies with defensive coaching. Golson will be a fabulous addition and hopefully demonstrate how CFB players need to act. His presence brings a bit of credibility to Tallahassee.
He did have a year to prepare for his demonstration.

If he wins the Heisman, it would tell me that BK developed him VERY well and Jimbo added the small final touch. For him to be a major contender, FSU has to play very well as a team and finish the regular season 12-0, or 11-1 possibly, but slimmer chances. It would mean that a bunch of young guys have absolutely balled out.

I'm really excited to see this play out.
Nailed it.

They're still pressure washing the sidewalks on campus from when you disgraced Tallahassee with your presence last fall.

They're still pressure washing the sidewalks on campus from when you disgraced Tallahassee with your presence last fall.
It'll take more than a pressure washing. They have been excavating Tally for years to get the stench out. Ever since he moved there.:eek:

We are certainly hopnored to have him in Tallahassee.

ADVERTISEMENT