ADVERTISEMENT

Everett Golson, NOTRE DAME Graduate

Epictitus

ND Expert
Oct 13, 2014
Congratulations to EG. Wherever you go for the rest of your life you will make your journey armed with one of the most prestigious degrees awarded in this country, a diploma from the University of Notre Dame.

You will also have the thanks of the legions from Notre Dame, the grateful fan base, the most loyal in America, as your pursuits take you forward. The lessons you learned and the hard love you received when you stumbled will help you grow as an athlete, an American and mostly as the young man who most see with such a bright future. There may be pitfalls, you may not have the support and espre de corps you have had in your recent past so be mindful of the lessons learned and never allow bad influences to let you stray from the successful future which should be yours.

So, good travels Everett, may the wind stay at your back and may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future! Irish Forever!

Last edited:
Congratulations to EG. Wherever you go for the rest of your life you will make your journey armed with one of the most prestigious degrees awarded in this country, a diploma from the University of Notre Dame.

You will also have the thanks of the legions from Notre Dame, the grateful fan base, the most loyal in America, as your pursuits take you forward. The lessons you learned and the hard love you received when you stumbled will help you grow as an athlete, an American and mostly as the young man who most see with such a bright future. There may be pitfalls, you may not have the support and espre de corps you have had in your recent past so be mindful of the lessons learned and never allow bad influences to let you stray from the successful future which should be yours.

So, good travels Everett, may the wind stay at your back and may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future! Irish Forever!
Good Boy - now go play for a NC at FSU.

Funny that you post this, but trash EG in other posts by INSINUATING that he couldn't get into a ND grad school.

Suggesting EG is going to FSU for non-football, non-education reasons does impute some level of criticism on him.

I trashed Everett? That simply shows your level of stupidity. The vast majority of the world can't even think of getting into undergraduate school at Notre Dame; there is no disgrace at not getting into grad school and no one trashed him, you mope! My God, you wonder if every FSU fan is an idiot!
You've already said multiple times that the entire FSU community is. Any more named you'd like to call me while you're at it? That says quite a bit about education levels too.

Where did anyone suggest EG was doing anything of the sort. Can't you people simply congratulate the young man and move on?

Reactions: pg6feet3
Of course he would be going to FSU as a "hired gun." He certainly isn't going there for an "FSU education" when he already has a business degree from the # 1 business school in America. God only knows what he is being "offered".

Maybe you forgot which name you logged on to when you posted this. Seriously man just stop.

He knew what he was doing and deserves to be called out on it.

Epic if that quote doesn't imply that the reason EG is going to FSU is because he is getting something other then an opportunity to play there what does it mean?

Nice try! You totally took his words, from another thread, used those words out of context, and ruined this thread! You're a simple minded fool ruining a nice tribute to a good kid.

Last edited:
Dubs that's the point. A poster said he trashed EG in another thread. He denied it and when it was pointed out that the implication of what he said in the other thread did besmirch EG he asked where he said that. I provided the quote so he could explain it.

Reactions: TurnoverMachine
Nice try! You totally took his words, from another thread, used those words out of context, and ruined this thread! You're a simple minded fool ruining a nice tribute to a good kid.
It's really sad that you have to log in under a different user name to support your own views. I see the name calling translates to whatever persona you post under though.

Quote from Argus/Holy Smoke, Epidicus, Dubs Dreader, etc., etc..:

"-My knowledge of Notre Dame is minimal? I and my family have been hopnored at half time, has yours?"

My how you've changed your tune,

"I suspect ND did not allow EG into graduate school, but that does not diminish his success or contributions to Notre Dame."

"Of course he would be going to FSU as a "hired gun." He certainly isn't going there for an "FSU education" when he already has a business degree from the # 1 business school in America. God only knows what he is being "offered"."

Your praise is as phony as you are....

I can assure you that Golson would not give you the time of day.

PS Your description of yourself was hysterical in response to:
"What famous person do people say you resemble?"
"Many people have said JFK Jr., but I am much taller and now my thick hair is more white than reddish-brown."

What a tool bag....

Reactions: Duo
"PS Your description of yourself was hysterical in response to:
"Many people have said JFK Jr., but I am much taller and now my thick hair is more white than reddish-brown."

NO-O-O-O-O-O! Say it isn't so. He didn't really say that did he?

If true ..... I was way off. Just from his posts and threads I always invisioned a Charles Manson type. JFK Jr. was intelligent, a visionary and could put together two grammatically correct sentences. Certainly not a psychopath and sociopath and no evidence of mental illness unlike Charlie and argusman.

"PS Your description of yourself was hysterical in response to:

NO-O-O-O-O-O! Say it isn't so. He didn't really say that did he?

If true ..... I was way off. Just from his posts and threads I always invisioned a Charles Manson type. JFK Jr. was intelligent, a visionary and could put together two grammatically correct sentences. Certainly not a psychopath and sociopath and no evidence of mental illness unlike Charlie and argusman.

About 1/3 down.

http://forums.rivals.com/threads/what-famous-person-do-people-say-you-resemble.100674/page-2

Reactions: echowaker
You actually logged on under another screen name to congratulate one of your other screen names for a "great post"? Do I have that right? Man you take pathetic to an entirely new level.
Be very careful, you are about to incur the wrath of 19 handles. He has read this and is maneuvering his space ship into position. Picture Rick Moranis in "Spaceballs", but not nearly as funny.

ADVERTISEMENT