ADVERTISEMENT

Evander Holyfield: Boxing champ, football dad wants his son go to ND

irishnumberone1

I've posted how many times?
Aug 25, 2006
Evander Holyfield: Boxing champ, football dad wants his son attend Notre Dame but ND do not want him. Do anyone know why??

You are so wrong.

ND would take him. The son isn't sure he wants to go.
He likes the SEC. If dad can get his attention the son will be an ND commit sooner than later.

I predict USC. Hopefully ND gets him and we get to see a big time recruit commit for once.

I guess you missed the last couple of classes
2013- 11 guys who were 5.9 or better on rivals (1 never made it to ND due to grandma issues).
2014- 4 guys 5.9 or better on rivals
2015- 9 guys 5.9 or better on rivals ( and likely 3 more that should have been)

I am guessing ND had the occasional "big time " recruit. Or, was this just your typical passive-aggressive flyby?

I guess you missed the last couple of classes
2013- 11 guys who were 5.9 or better on rivals (1 never made it to ND due to grandma issues).
2014- 4 guys 5.9 or better on rivals
2015- 9 guys 5.9 or better on rivals ( and likely 3 more that should have been)

I am guessing ND had the occasional "big time " recruit. Or, was this just your typical passive-aggressive flyby?

Sorry. I am having trouble posting. 247 sports doesn't even list ND or USC as a possibility.
http://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Holyfield-33919
2 days ago they had a full article about how his father wants him at ND. That doesn't mean that the experts will crystal ball him to ND.
Did you happen to notice what conference the 2 teams they predict reside.

BTW, the whole ISD crew was at The Opening. They said Evander might have been the poster boy for ND. He wasa talking the program up to anyone who would listen (especially parents of other players).

2 days ago they had a full article about how his father wants him at ND. That doesn't mean that the experts will crystal ball him to ND.
Did you happen to notice what conference the 2 teams they predict reside.

BTW, the whole ISD crew was at The Opening. They said Evander might have been the poster boy for ND. He wasa talking the program up to anyone who would listen (especially parents of other players).
Really? You said I am wrong about ND do not want him?? I was remember what ND said They do not want him because he was in to troubles before. Do you remember Moss want to go ND and ND do not want him because he was in to troubles.

Really? You said I am wrong about ND do not want him?? I was remember what ND said They do not want him because he was in to troubles before. Do you remember Moss want to go ND and ND do not want him because he was in to troubles.

You are such a liar. Please provide a link that ND said they do not want Holyfield because is was in troubles (sp) before.

I heard that Holyfield was quite prolific at fatherhood. Something like a dozen children with six different women or something. Impressive body of work there.

Reactions: Pennick4
And, yes, I said you are incorrect.
I been in troubles too, but got into ND. And, Randy still says he wished he could have gone to ND.
Please produce evidence that ND has backed away from Holyfield, due to offfield or academics.

You pull quite a bit out of the nether regions.

Evander Holyfield: Boxing champ, football dad wants his son attend Notre Dame but ND do not want him. Do anyone know why??

not sure you have that correct. What I have read is the younger Holyfield is still considering schools in the SEC.
Dad does prefer ND, but he said it is not his decision to make. And ND will be taking the Alloway kid, and it may be with Jones and Alloway there is no more room. That could change if there in injuries or transfers.

dad wants nd but son seems to want sec schools instead from what i'm reading but who knows

someone posted the other day on another board saying that the dad probably wants nd because he remembers how he lost so much money after having it all early on in his boxing career and that because of that he probably wants his son to go to a school like nd because unlike some schools nd can set his son up for a great career in something in case football takes a bad turn for him like boxing did for him

Evander Holyfield and his son have been getting themselves in a whirl of trouble lately. Holyfield’s 20 year old son, Ewin Ezekiel Holyfield, was busted with less than an ounce of marijuana, driving with a suspended license, an expired tag and defective equipment. Seriously?!

You pulled an article from 2010. And it was another son.
Keep pulling stuff from out of your rear-end to attempt to defend your other erroneous information. Of course, you don't have to worry as his son has eliminated ND.

Just a few weeks ago at The Opening, Holyfield cut his list down to 10. Now he has cut it to five and the finalists are Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

The 5-foot-11, 205 pound senior out of College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy talks about his finalists, how soon he could commit, and more in this interview.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT