ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Long safety

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005

He is going to announce on Monday as it looks like ND, Michigan, OSU and PSU battle. Another 4 star in the fold if ND can get a commit. I believe that would wrap up the safety position for 2025.

He is going to announce on Monday as it looks like ND, Michigan, OSU and PSU battle. Another 4 star in the fold if ND can get a commit. I believe that would wrap up the safety position for 2025.
We'll get him but I don't think we will be done at safety. I think they would take Jadon Blair if he wanted in

Jadon is leaning towards PSU right now. If MF could pull it off than kudos to him

Jadon is leaning towards PSU right now. If MF could pull it off than kudos to him
Would be disappointing

Albeit we have an early lead in rankings there’s already more questionable commits now in the 25 class than the entire 24 class imo… would stink to land a good player but miss out on another stud in 25 class that we really need to be championship caliber

Would be disappointing

Albeit we have an early lead in rankings there’s already more questionable commits now in the 25 class than the entire 24 class imo… would stink to land a good player but miss out on another stud in 25 class that we really need to be championship caliber
Questionable to whom?

Questionable to whom?
I didn’t hide it, said IMO

I’m not so high on may, hulak, Reif, Anderson, and Thurman

I don’t think they’re duds, but I also don’t think they’ll become dudes, and we took early commitments from them

I didn’t hide it, said IMO

I’m not so high on may, hulak, Reif, Anderson, and Thurman

I don’t think they’re duds, but I also don’t think they’ll become dudes, and we took early commitments from them
You may be correct and these players are going into their junior years. I'm think the staff has a model they look at like a certain height, weight, speed or personality profile. It might be a little early to say which direction they are going. There is always the transfer portal if they do not work out.

You may be correct and these players are going into their junior years. I'm think the staff has a model they look at like a certain height, weight, speed or personality profile. It might be a little early to say which direction they are going. There is always the transfer portal if they do not work out.
Yeah, just with recruiting trending up I thought they'd be a little more patient, especially at RB.

Like you allude to, some players make major jumps into their SR year. See jadarian price. He got bigger, stronger, and faster his SR year. So obviously it can happen. But as of now, with the players I mentioned film, I don't see it yet.

Bryce young in the last class is another great example. JR Film was ok but he got stronger, faster, and better as a player, huge jump.

Yeah, just with recruiting trending up I thought they'd be a little more patient, especially at RB.

Like you allude to, some players make major jumps into their SR year. See jadarian price. He got bigger, stronger, and faster his SR year. So obviously it can happen. But as of now, with the players I mentioned film, I don't see it yet.

Bryce young in the last class is another great example. JR Film was ok but he got stronger, faster, and better as a player, huge jump.
The one I question is Anderson. The others Im okay with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT