ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore ultimately ends up a Duck, guessing he redshirts this year

Definitely seems like Oregon must be willing to pony up, to get Dillon Gabriel, Hawaii boy, and then also shelling out for Dante Moore, for whom I guess there's no hard feelings. Or not too many.

I dont know who will be making more. Probably Dante because he has3 years left
The 22-year-old starter and proven commodity, IMO, will make more.

18-year-old Dante struggled mightily at UCLA, like most true freshmen do.

I wonder who Dante will transfer to in 25?

He could’ve been the starting QB at ND for 24. Team woulda been loaded.

The 22-year-old starter and proven commodity, IMO, will make more.

18-year-old Dante struggled mightily at UCLA, like most true freshmen do.
Maybe. I'm not sure. He didn't play bad at UCLA for a frosh and he was a high commodity as a transfer. He was not cheap

And some wanted him here.

Just tells you all you need to know about THEM.
I would love to have Dante Moore at Notre Dame. Problem is he is the same age as CJ Carr, he is young. And these head coaches want to win now.

I wonder who Dante will transfer to in 25?

He could’ve been the starting QB at ND for 24. Team woulda been loaded.
Marcus Freeman IMO still would have went to the portal. Riley Leonard today is better than Dante Moore.

Does Dante Moore have the higher ceiling in 2025 and 2026? Certainly.

Last edited:
I would love to have Dante Moore at Notre Dame. Problem is he is the same age as CJ Carr, he is young. And these head coaches want to win now.
Like I said those wanting a freak show like moore here tells you all you need to know about THEM

So you are saying there are diva's that play CFB.

Thanks.
you just showed that the ends justify the means; that winning matters more than everything else
Moore does not frankly appear to be a winning QB anyway so your win at all costs attitude just shows how intellectually bankrupt you are.

you just showed that the ends justify the means; that winning matters more than everything else
Moore does not frankly appear to be a winning QB anyway so your win at all costs attitude just shows how intellectually bankrupt you are.
He doesn't? Based on what? Most 18-year-olds are still in HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT