ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches play Favorites and are not always right

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Tobias is a prime example. Criminal that he hasn't been playing 20+ snaps a game. I don't care if he only knows 5 routes, he can do things no other WR on our roster can do. At worst those 20 routes he's either a mis match deep or a decoy opening up a lot more for other players.

Just terrible

After his catch he never came back in. Our coaching looks like we're trying NOT to win it's that bad

The team is criminally mismanaged.

Its almost unbelievable that people are being employed and paid at the level of this coaching staff whose product is this disfunctional.

At this point you almost have to feel like they are trying to ruin it for things to have gotten this bad this fast.

Tobias is a prime example. Criminal that he hasn't been playing 20+ snaps a game. I don't care if he only knows 5 routes, he can do things no other WR on our roster can do. At worst those 20 routes he's either a mis match deep or a decoy opening up a lot more for other players.

Just terrible

After his catch he never came back in. Our coaching looks like we're trying NOT to win it's that bad
I agree, the Cheerleaders ought have a much bigger input into the starting lineups!

• Love
Reactions: ohio1980
They likely only trust him as a deep threat guy right now (don’t know why) and when your QB can barely throw the ball 30 yards that’s going to be a limited role. Hopefully we can see more of him soon

Just terrible

I think MF takes orders from Rees. TM should've been in the game against Marshall and every game thereafter. Dumb.

Just terrible

At a HS I coached we had a kid who finished third in the State of CA in the 200. So obviously a blazer. But he wasn't great laterally and kinda had stone hands. But we would send him deep probably 5 times a game because he would run by a CB sitting 7 yards off in Cover 3 all day. He'd drop probably half the balls but catch 2 TD's every week. Then teams would give the CB Safety help or try to Hi-Lo him and we'd run the ball VS a lighter box or throw the underneath stuff to our slots and TE. SOMETIMES you gotta go the HS approach, especially when things ain't working out, and say "just throw it to Johnny!"

They likely only trust him as a deep threat guy right now (don’t know why) and when your QB can barely throw the ball 30 yards that’s going to be a limited role. Hopefully we can see more of him soon
Yet the QB overthrew him once?

BK recruited him as a tight end.

At a HS I coached we had a kid who finished third in the State of CA in the 200. So obviously a blazer. But he wasn't great laterally and kinda had stone hands. But we would send him deep probably 5 times a game because he would run by a CB sitting 7 yards off in Cover 3 all day. He'd drop probably half the balls but catch 2 TD's every week. Then teams would give the CB Safety help or try to Hi-Lo him and we'd run the ball VS a lighter box or throw the underneath stuff to our slots and TE. SOMETIMES you gotta go the HS approach, especially when things ain't working out, and say "just throw it to Johnny!"
Yep, need a reason for teams to respect us downfield. WE have 1, and we aren't using him.

Just terrible

Get Lenzy out of there. When is the time he made a play? Can't think of one!!!! Start playing the young players more!!!

Get Lenzy out of there. When is the time he made a play? Can't think of one!!!! Start playing the young players more!!!
young? all the kids are 18-22! none are eligible for Medicare!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT