ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs ND

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
I think Dabo will pull out all the tricks etc tomorrow. Klubnik has not been very good so I hope ND defense shows him a lot of looks and blitzes like USC game. Need Staes / TEs to step up.

Hopefully Staes has the same performance as he did vs NCState

Beating Clemson is the key to a good regular season for ND. The Tigers will be fired up, but they just aren't very talented this season.

Tough one!

But ND is ahead of CU in regards the rebuild. CU makes a lot of errors. Dabo is working hard to correct the errors but still…. A lot of talent on the field Sat.
ND by 12 In a low scoring game; for one team

Beating Clemson is the key to a good regular season for ND. The Tigers will be fired up, but they just aren't very talented this season.
Clemson is more than talented enough. They have not put together complete games. But to underestimate them is a mistake. Clemson is more likely to beat Notre Dame than Louisville was. So Notre Dame had better be more ready for this game than they were at Louisville. This is a talented roster with a future HOF coach. Don't underestimate them....at all.

Reactions: Nobarscanholdme
Actually they are talented they just havent played winning football and having an offensive coaching issue

Actually they are talented they just havent played winning football and having an offensive coaching issue

Their offense is middling at best. Yes, they have potential. But they are not a well coordinated team, like Duke or Louisville. And they don't have a great QB. It is tough to win without a stand out QB.

This game is a MUST win for both coaches. I believe the losing coach today will be gone in 2 years. Contracts can be bought out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT