ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson might be losing their kicker for next season

When Clemson played FSU in Tallahassee last year the kicker's first miss was on CU's 2nd possession from the FSU 6 the score was 0-0. FSU drove to CU's 32 scored a FG to go up 3-0 on the change of possession

The CU kicker's second miss was in the 4th qtr from the FSU 23, the score was 10-10
FSU's QB Sean Maguire was intercepted after FSU took over on offense.

The Clemson kicker's two misses were both chip shots and either one if made would have won the game for CU in regulation. FSU won the game in OT with freshman RB Dalvin Cook running the ball 23 to 17.

Clemson also lost an offensive lineman as well. Was busted with reefer, and decided to enter the NFL supplemental draft after a "mutual agreement" to leave Clemson.

Losing the kicker just might have been a good thing for Clemson???

When Clemson played FSU in Tallahassee last year the kicker's first miss was on CU's 2nd possession from the FSU 6 the score was 0-0. FSU drove to CU's 32 scored a FG to go up 3-0 on the change of possession

The CU kicker's second miss was in the 4th qtr from the FSU 23, the score was 10-10
FSU's QB Sean Maguire was intercepted after FSU took over on offense.

The Clemson kicker's two misses were both chip shots and either one if made would have won the game for CU in regulation. FSU won the game in OT with freshman RB Dalvin Cook running the ball 23 to 17.
That was Karlos my friend.

Oops my bad, thank you Forever, I stand corrected. It was Karlos Williams that ran the ball for the game winning TD.
That play is burned into my mind from watching this video too many times. Gene making the call. Classic.

Forever..........

The perfect video for ARGUSMAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forever..........

The perfect video for ARGUSMAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
181358__jfk_l.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT