ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Claypool

1Redrum

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Oct 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
New offer on 6'5 212 lb receiver out of Abbotsford British Columbia....Canada.

He has ZERO stars on Rivals....I hope he commits to the Irish ASAP so people can wine!

Seriously though he looks the part.

From Canada. So, everyone is slow to rate.
From what I have read he has more than held his own on the western US camps thus far.

New offer on 6'5 212 lb receiver out of Abbotsford British Columbia....Canada.

He has ZERO stars on Rivals....I hope he commits to the Irish ASAP so people can wine!

Seriously though he looks the part.

Are those Canadian inches and pounds or American?

Reactions: MTIrish98
The kid is legit. I mean, very, very legit. All of us Canadian coaches have known about him for a long time, but have known he'd eventually be headed to the U.S... Look for him to land on the West Coast, at a PAC 12 school, unless he falls in love with another school on an official visit. I would be thrilled if he ended up at ND. I've evaluated him multiple times, in person, and I like him every bit as much as Equanimeous St. Brown... Very, very, gifted. One of 5 Canadians that ND has invited to Irish Invasion. Claypool was offered in advance. The other 4, including Ottawa native, CB, Patrice Rene (who is also very legit), will battle it out with other "campers" in hopes of an offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodizephax
If we pick up a zero-star recruit and he becomes a starter, we'll never hear the end of it on this board :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT