ADVERTISEMENT

BubbaJ Posts

Sep 19, 2001
Guys you have to stop biting on his posts. He's just trying to fire you up.... I even admit some of em are pretty funny. He definitely knows how to chap some butts.

Reactions: end_23
That was in the old handbook. The revised version expands the idea of "how to identify and socially interact with the species." Hit me up if you need a copy Bodi.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Guys you have to stop biting on his posts. He's just trying to fire you up.... I even admit some of em are pretty funny. He definitely knows how to chap some butts.

this is a bubba post, no? and

the thread about Michigan as a best state - has probably the single best reply (tdirish1) I have read on this board! ever!

Last edited:
I think it is funny how he tries to hype up a no longer national power scumbag Michigan football program that hasn't played for a title since about 17 or so years ago

Last edited:
haha no ladies and gents... I'm not Bubba and I'm not trying to troll but you have to give him some props for being able to fire the boards up. If people stopped replying he would lose interest in it. All you need to do is ignore or post 31-0. Hard to overcome a 31-0 loss with no future games scheduled.

haha no ladies and gents... I'm not Bubba and I'm not trying to troll but you have to give him some props for being able to fire the boards up. If people stopped replying he would lose interest in it. All you need to do is ignore or post 31-0. Hard to overcome a 31-0 loss with no future games scheduled.
Hard to overcome 6 of 9 with no future games.

everybody just needs to put him on ignore like I just did and he'll go away and go back to the Michigan boards when he finally has nobody to anger but himself

ADVERTISEMENT