ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly’s Bold, Audacious Moves

Damn straight you shouldn't post from your phone. You shouldn't post from anywhere.

Apparently, not one of the" sisboombah kelly" crowd can make a case for the underwhelming and quite vulgar purple face....

I will ask you this again:

Would you care to review 5 years of kelly's tenure and statistically make the case for something/anything that we're good at?

PS cecil would make a nice throw rug.....

Pot ...meet kettle. The irony is exceeded only by your hypocrisy.

Nope...you are just a liar.....you stated...if anyone agreed with argus....you would leave forever......I agreed with him 100%....but here you are.....

At least deep down I believe he knows he is trolling all.of.us...you on the other hand present yourself as sane....yet you argue with a brick wall. You need more help then him....and you are a LIAR.

Reactions: Bodizephax
CGVR told another poster who was tired of our back and forth that he would agree to stop but a couple minutes later he was at it again. cgvr is a serial liar.
Hey, douche you chimed in on a post I made to another poster. That reopened my responses. You also started in again today with another idiotic post. You're obviously senile and just flat out dumb. I see you are struggling to answer a simple question about kelly. Just as I expected.....

Apparently, not one of the" sisboombah kelly" crowd can make a case for the underwhelming and quite vulgar purple face....

I will ask you this again:

Would you care to review 5 years of kelly's tenure and statistically make the case for something/anything that we're good at?

PS cecil would make a nice throw rug.....

Hey, douche you chimed in on a post I made to another poster. That reopened my responses. You also started in again today with another idiotic post. You're obviously senile and just flat out dumb. I see you are struggling to answer a simple question about kelly. Just as I expected.....

WAAAAAAaaaaaa....you picked on me you dummy.....wewvw me a wone peease.....you awe sooo stooopid.....

God you are so easy to troll.....bait with words....you swallow easily....

Nope...you are just a liar.....you stated...if anyone agreed with argus....you would leave forever......I agreed with him 100%....but here you are.....

At least deep down I believe he knows he is trolling all.of.us...you on the other hand present yourself as sane....yet you argue with a brick wall. You need more help then him....and you are a LIAR.
I know your game and you aren't very good at it.

The only way you could agree with ARGUS on that subject is if you are just as big a liar as he is. It appears you fit the bill. Therefore, your comment means nothing.

I may not be sane in your eyes but I'm honest which you can't claim.

CGVR you are one of these guys who talks a good game. Kelly is liar, an average coach, can't point to one strength in five years, etc. etc. You also hold yourself out as some kind of football expert. I've seen your posts where you say you're at different workouts, NFL or college, I think. That's all well and good I suppose. And you're also a Notre Dame alum. I bet you, with all of your knowledge, connections, etc. and myself, would have the same chance of sitting down with Jack and trying to convince him that Kelly is not the right coach for this program. Kelly is doing something right. If he were a total douche, he would have been fired by now. Instead of bloviating about your knowledge, connections, ND alum status, etc., why don't you try to use all that to effect a head coaching change at ND. Otherwise you're just another keyboard warrior spouting off.

CGVR you are one of these guys who talks a good game. Kelly is liar, an average coach, can't point to one strength in five years, etc. etc. You also hold yourself out as some kind of football expert. I've seen your posts where you say you're at different workouts, NFL or college, I think. That's all well and good I suppose. And you're also a Notre Dame alum. I bet you, with all of your knowledge, connections, etc. and myself, would have the same chance of sitting down with Jack and trying to convince him that Kelly is not the right coach for this program. Kelly is doing something right. If he were a total douche, he would have been fired by now. Instead of bloviating about your knowledge, connections, ND alum status, etc., why don't you try to use all that to effect a head coaching change at ND. Otherwise you're just another keyboard warrior spouting off.
Thank you for the compliment. My former ND room mate is on the BOT. We don't discuss such things....;)

Last edited:
CGVR told another poster who was tired of our back and forth that he would agree to stop but a couple minutes later he was at it again. cgvr is a serial liar.

Really?

Cecil the Lion.
Discussion in 'Under the Dome' started byBodizephax,Friday at 6:37 AM.

This is a wonderful ND football topic. Well done! cgvr,Friday at 11:08 AM

Is there any way we can get a cease fire on this developing Cgvr-Bodi vendetta?IRISHJD98,Friday at 11:13 AM

Sorry IJD98 I will shut it down. cgvr,Friday at 11:28 AM

I responded to Irish Gandeur with:

Plus, last l looked this is a Notre Dame football board. It is a ridiculous topic and doesn't belong here.You are spot on. The outrage, in large part, should be directed at the host country that puts $10s of thousands in the bank for these "hunts". "Yeah, let's go on an ND football board, express outrage and write how we would like to f up the dentist while others are probably killing as we speak.... all legal...." It is beyond dumb as a topic here. The vitriol expressed by some is borderline "hysteria". I wonder how many of the current crop were calling for Shembo to be drawn and quartered. This ND football board is one f'd up place due to some serious mental deficients.

cgvr,Saturday at 5:55 PM

You then replied to me as that is your obsession…. and once again you made a fool out of yourself. Read what you just wrote here and look at the thread.

"CGVR told another poster who was tired of our back and forth that he would agree to stop but a couple minutes later he was at it again".

You are a lying idiot. Thanks for proving it....again....

http://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/cecil-the-lion.17613/

Thank you for the compliment. My former ND room mate is on the BOT. We don't discuss such things....;)
There you go again. Dropping the name of a former roomie who is on the BOT at Notre Dame. Who are you? If you told me that were on the BOT, I would be impressed. Again, you don't like Coach Kelly, but with all your "connections" you have the same ability as myself and other people who post on this board to change the situation. You're just another Internet loudmouth spouting off about a guy who has probably forgot more about football than you know. You know how I know that? Because Brian Kelly is the head coach of the football team at your school, and you are not. You are sitting at a keyboard trading barbs with myself and others who don't have the same opinion as you do about the current head coach at Notre Dame. Over 4,000 posts. Jeez, don't you have anything better to do with your life.

There you go again. Dropping the name of a former roomie who is on the BOT at Notre Dame. Who are you? If you told me that were on the BOT, I would be impressed. Again, you don't like Coach Kelly, but with all your "connections" you have the same ability as myself and other people who post on this board to change the situation. You're just another Internet loudmouth spouting off about a guy who has probably forgot more about football than you know. You know how I know that? Because Brian Kelly is the head coach of the football team at your school, and you are not. You are sitting at a keyboard trading barbs with myself and others who don't have the same opinion as you do about the current head coach at Notre Dame. Over 4,000 posts. Jeez, don't you have anything better to do with your life.

Well, I think it's important to keep the record straight on this guy. If you read the opening thread you will see that it is simply a pile of bs.

"The ugly dust cloud from Alabama’s red elephants had barely settled when Brian Kelly started plotting some big changes to return the Irish to the National Championship quest...."

Lap up all the lying nonsense you want. It's obvious that's not what kelly was doing....

That article reads like its' straight from the "Onion"....

If you think I care that your opinion on kelly is different than mine you'd be wrong. The guy is a vulgar underwhelming prick. That's a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT