ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Wallace is gone too, apparently...

Smooth_Flyer

Hi I'm new here
Sep 30, 2002
No idea what's up with Bo, but there's a tweet from his account on the front page that says he won't be attending Notre Dame afterall

Sorry to hear this, and on the same day that Golson has decided to leave ND, it hurts, but I'm thinking that it all will serve to fire up the guys who are still here to make this a CHAMPIONSHIP season !!! The leaders on this team will pull the ranks in closer and will demand more of each other as they prepare through the summer to make this a MEMORABLE YEAR !!! GO IRISH !!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

remember what deep throat said!

on the other hand: no tryouts are as yet scheduled!

This actually happens at many schools. Most posters here do t follow schools not called ND. Or on ND's schedule.

bye bye Bo ... don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Next Man In!! an opportunity for someone.

Reactions: LH24ND
I will never be upset that a kid who never played a down in college decides to go elsewhere. Good luck, move on.

Does anyone know if he has to sit out a year?

Can ND refuse to release him to someone on our schedule? Not that we would since he hasn't been in any of the game planning sessions. Just curious IF they could.

I think Bo has a lot of character based on his interview.

Good luck to the young man.

GO IRISH

a very well thought out and classy statement. Football aside, you have to like this kids character and hope that it all works out for his best in the long run.

Great kid!

Credit BK and staff for oversigning this year. He may not need as much time as he originally thought to get to 85 scholly players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT