ADVERTISEMENT

Bevo banned from ND Texas game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live mascots RULE! Bevo, Uga, Ralphie. Why did Clashmore Mike get 86'd?

I distinctly recall the Air Force falcon flying around Notre Dame Stadium.

rocknclash.jpg

Another bad decision by Jack swarbrick. Not as bad as leaving a college student up on a scissor lift in 60mph winds though.

The holier than thou pack in 3, 2, 1.....

Yes, he makes it to all of the B12 games, at least he did we will see about whether or not he travels this year. I know he makes it to the bowl games.

Reactions: ForeverNole22
Turnover would have been the perfect person to pick up BEVO's leftovers. Not sure I would want to do that to BEVO

Reactions: Bodizephax
Jack Swarbrick and Brian Kelly had absolutely no role in sending Declan Sullivan up in the tower, or for that matter, telling him to come down, but that doesn't stop trolls like Mo1e and TurnoverA-hole from calling them murderers. Sad!

Is there even any room for the Texas mascot? What's he going to do, stand in place all 4 hours? There is no room on the sidelines and barely any room in the end zones. And yes, I do remember the AF Falcon, but, wasn't the Falcon part of the halftime show? You would think this was discussed at the time of signing the agreement.

Would there be enough room for a 2000 pound longhorn on the sidelines? It doesn't seem like there is a lot of room around the field.

Jack Swarbrick and Brian Kelly had absolutely no role in sending Declan Sullivan up in the tower, or for that matter, telling him to come down, but that doesn't stop trolls like Mo1e and TurnoverA-hole from calling them murderers. Sad!

The state of Indiana opted to not pursue an individual, but rather the University.

"Torres and Deputy Labor Commissioner Jeff Carter both said they didn't know whose decision that was. Carter said the IOSHA investigation focused on whether Notre Dame was at fault, not who at Notre Dame was at fault."

"The decision to play outdoors was the coaches -- whether they were going to practice inside or outside, I think that was the coaches," Carter said.

Coach Brian Kelly told Marquell he decides whether to practice outside, relying "on information from my support staff."

The school has until April 7 to accept the findings and pay the fines, contest the safety orders or meet with the agency."

"The other violations cited by IOSHA included a failure to make annual, monthly or weekly inspections of the lifts for more than a year; a failure to have the scissor lift serviced as required by the manufacturer; and a failure to have an operator's manual on the unit. The lift was also missing some warning labels while others were faded and weathered."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6219373

Notre Dame was able to reduce the fine, agreed to set up a national program to educate people on the use of scissor lifts and agreed to pay an undisclosed donation to the Sullivan memorial fund.

"It requires one of the nation's most well-known universities to create and implement a mechanism for spreading education about scissor lifts that are used in a range of educational and athletic settings, it requires changes at Notre Dame to ensure employee safety going forward, and it formally recognizes Declan Sullivan's memory."

"It also banned the use of lifts to record practices and replaced them with a remote-controlled camera system".

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...110702_1_declan-sullivan-indiana-osha-scissor

"Notre Dame objected to Indiana OSHA's finding that it "knowingly" put Sullivan in harm's way because there are no national standards for wind-speed protocols when using hydraulic lifts. Indiana OSHA agreed to eliminate that language as part of the settlement, though the winds that day far exceeded international and industry guidelines for using lifts."

Declan Sullivan's tweet....
"Less than an hour earlier, Sullivan had tweeted his concerns about what he described as "terrifying" weather."

"Gusts of wind up to 60 mph today will be fun at work ... I guess I've lived long enough," he wrote."
"Sullivan posted another tweet: "Holy (blank). Holy (blank). This is terrifying."

Among the 4 reasons we released for the accidents cause was:

"Affleck-Graves reported: Staff members’ lack of knowledge regarding on-the-field wind speeds."

It was a tragic accident..... I'm glad Manti got to Declan after the fall and then kept his eye on his sister Wyn for months after.....

PS the settlement has never been disclosed, but here's an opinion on how high the settlement could be....

No one on this site has ever referred to swarbrick or kelly as murderers. (although it appears kelly is murdering our football program...)

Patrick Rishe explains the finances of a potential lawsuit:

"If found guilty of negligent behavior and if the degree of fault rests predominantly in the university's lap, Notre Dame could face compensatory damages in the $15M to $20M range ... And if punitive damages are also levied upon the university, the price tag associated with Mr. Sullivan's passing could increase by an additional $45M-$60M if penalized to the maximum allowable amount under Indiana law."

Another bad decision by Jack swarbrick. Not as bad as leaving a college student up on a scissor lift in 60mph winds though.

The holier than thou pack in 3, 2, 1.....

Oh.....you said 3,2,1.....so you know you are an ass that is nothing better than a personally manufacturing attention whore.......got ya.

Reactions: Bodizephax
You are a lying a$$.

cgvr, are so stupid or is it that you hate Notre Dame so much you refuse to read what you post? Nothing in what you posted shows that Swarbrick or Kelly played any role in directing Declan Sullivan into the tower and the investigation showed they had no role in the decision to leave him there as the winds grew stronger. Are you really that out of touch to think a coach or AD has a direct reporting line to a intern filming practices.

As for Mo1e, you can try to run away from your own words all you want but the fact that you suggested Kelly was responsible for murder in this horrible tragedy is known to everyone reading this site.

For a blatant liar like you, you certainly use that term a lot against honest people pointing to your lies.

Last edited:
cgvr, are so stupid or is it that you hate Notre Dame so much you refuse to read what you post? Nothing in what you posted shows that Swarbrick or Kelly played any role in directing Declan Sullivan into the tower and the investigation showed they had no role in the decision to leave him there as the winds grew stronger. Are you really that out of touch to think a coach or AD has a direct reporting line to a intern filming practices.

As for Mo1e, you can try to run away from your own words all you want but the fact that you suggested Kelly was responsible for murder in this horrible tragedy is known to everyone reading this site.

For a blatant liar like you, you certainly use that term a lot against honest people pointing to your lies.
I do not believe you have any comprehension skills whatsoever. You continue your headlong march into exploring new depths of stupidity. I made the point perfectly clear that the authorities chose to charge Notre Dame and not individual(s). You should step away from the key board and give this site a break from your ongoing lying ignorance.

You are a lying a$$. There are no people pointing to any lies other than your multiple lunatic personalities because there are no lies. No one has ever even accused me of any dishonesty. Find one truthful person who has and I will never post here again.

No one here or anywhere knows that I ever said ANYTHING about the Sullivan case and Kelly. That includes YOU. Find one person in agreement with you (other than your numerous aliases)........ about anything.

Read the ND fan responses to your crazy lies and opinions. They tell all. You are an embarrassment. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT