ADVERTISEMENT

Bama re-offers Deuce

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
read an article that Bama's new coaching staff re-offered Deuce Knight, mentioned his receptiveness via X.
Hope he sticks, it's a long way to December.

read an article that Bama's new coaching staff re-offered Deuce Knight, mentioned his receptiveness via X.
These recruitments of elite players, especially in the deep South, 11 months to go, and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ offered everywhere, are never over.

I wish there was more blocking and tackling in professional poker! Even playing field.

I hope we keep him. He seemed all in on ND. Like he wasn’t going anywhere.

Also though he has some of the ugliest footwork I’ve ever seen

Nothing here right now.

And he will be pursued for the next 11 months

It's hard to find a more talented QB in the 25 class. Everyone will be trying to get him

Put your big boy pants on

Reactions: IrishMike409
He’s made multiple trips to ND, including this past weekend; he is recruiting players to join him; and when asked about the impact of the Alabama offer…. His response was to the effect….all in on Notre Dame. We’ve experienced totally committed stars leave for greener pastures before, but you have to like his words and his actions thus far. A long 11 months for sure, and can’t imagine how veteran staff manage the whole decommit scene.

Reactions: Catmattb
Well, they are all free agents until they sign -- like someone said earlier -- if he sticks great, if not, it was not meant to be.

Well, they are all free agents until they sign -- like someone said earlier -- if he sticks great, if not, it was not meant to be.
that really is the most sensible way to treat recruiting the top players anymore

Who cares, plus look at Sayin, was there a couple weeks before he hit the portal

Got Ryan Williams a 5 Star WR to recommit today.

You can't look at any of these kids beyond 1 year. It's just open season if they're really good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT