ADVERTISEMENT

Back from NSD slumber

PolishIrish23

Go Irish
Oct 12, 2010
With recruiting starting to heat up and the season less than 90 days out I thought I would give the new board a try.

Invasion seems to have been a success for the staff. Most reports are that the operation ran smoother and was a bigger hit with recruits than last year. Much more participation from recruits this year as well. I would expect this even to continue to grow as long as BK is at ND.

While only 2 kids committed over the weekend ND jumped back into the fold with quite a few others. The recruiting push continues today with another handful of top prospects in for visits.

While this board has been quiet I expect things to start picking up soon. I'll try to post with more frequency also.

With recruiting starting to heat up and the season less than 90 days out I thought I would give the new board a try.

Invasion seems to have been a success for the staff. Most reports are that the operation ran smoother and was a bigger hit with recruits than last year. Much more participation from recruits this year as well. I would expect this even to continue to grow as long as BK is at ND.

While only 2 kids committed over the weekend ND jumped back into the fold with quite a few others. The recruiting push continues today with another handful of top prospects in for visits.

While this board has been quiet I expect things to start picking up soon. I'll try to post with more frequency also.

not sure things are heating up; but great your back n heating up!

Great to see you back Polish. If you have questions about the board feel free to ask. Am happy to help if I can.

Looks like some more fall out from Invassion continued. Spencer Perry said he likes options and decided to de-commit from UF. 3 star safety 6'3 200 plus from Florida. Tony Jones Jr putting in work on him also. Good to see ND continue to make noise in Florida even with the loss of Tony Alford. Will be interesting to see what shakes out in the coming days.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Looks like some more fall out from Invassion continued. Spencer Perry said he likes options and decided to de-commit from UF. 3 star safety 6'3 200 plus from Florida. Tony Jones Jr putting in work on him also. Good to see ND continue to make noise in Florida even with the loss of Tony Alford. Will be interesting to see what shakes out in the coming days.

Perry is a silent; Tues?

Perry may be silent. You have to think ND made a big impression on him if he decommited from Florida 24 hours after his visit. Another visitor had arrived at ND and its "little" brother JAMIR JONES. With ND needing bodies along the DL they may be turning up the heat on him. I like Jamir and could see him filling out nicely given some time with Longo. He doesn't have the size JJ had coming out of high school but there is room to bulk up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT