ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome article on Mile Boykin incoming WR

Wow. He might see some time this year. Put some pressure on Robinson... Or put them both in down at the goal line! Great hands, great in space, Floyd like high school film.

Wow. He might see some time this year. Put some pressure on Robinson... Or put them both in down at the goal line! Great hands, great in space, Floyd like high school film.

Yay, let's pass more on the goal line.

Red Zone Conversions Rank:
2010 54
2011 88
2012 73
2013 79
2014 82

Damn, I hope we are equally highly effective running or passing in the red zone this year. Hated our inability to get tough yards running and our predictable passing when we drove into the zone. Great article on a great get.

IrishBlooded:

Thanks for the article/video on Boykin. He looks like a good receiver; not that fast, but big and strong, with good hands seemingly. He should be able to help us I think.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Please wait till he plays a down or two......then we will know.......
Shouldn't bo have won a NC before the michigan faithful anointed him the greatest cfb coach ever?

Please wait till he plays a down or two......then we will know.......

Couldn't the same be said about Harbaugh at Michigan?

I mean there is an awful lot of hype for a guy whose biggest college accomplishments are beating a Pete Carroll USC team, and winning an Orange Bowl no one could believe the PAC ended up in.

Please remember Harbaugh beat Notre Dame 2 times as a player.....We will never know as a coach because I don't expect him to stay a michigan that long...just my opinion

Last edited:
Please member Harabaugh beat Notre Dame 2 times as a player.....We will never know as a coach because I don't expect him to stay a michigan that long...just my opionion//

Member? Harabaugh? Opionion? You've got to stop drinking so early in the day.

Please member Harabaugh beat Notre Dame 2 times as a player.....We will never know as a coach because I don't expect him to stay a michigan that long...just my opionion//

20091119-pancakebunny.gif

Thanks for all the info and links. Good to see someone putting out links to people like myself who have very little time searching the internet for recruiting news. Very much appreciated and keep up the great work IrishBlooded.

I miss 35 doing it. Maybe some of our recruiting guys can pick up the baton here soon :)

I don't have as much time for this board as I wish I did. Mainly I stop in here while I am waiting on something to happen on the soundoff board.

Appreciate it though

Considering that I don't know you, it didn

No, we don't know each other. He pretends to be my friend. Pretty sad, don't you think?

Yes, it is. He's made similar statements about other posters who have called him out, claiming that he knows them when he doesn't. He's clearly starved for attention. I put him on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT