ADVERTISEMENT

Arnold of nbc

yes turnovermachine Michigan will have another 8-4 type season. i'm sure you were talking about them and not our irish lol

Re:

Which one starts - senior Everett Golson or junior Malik Zaire - remains a mystery, but at this point, it is probably just a technicality. Both will play, and as Saturday's performance suggests, both have the potential to play very well when the Texas Longhorns come to town to open the season on September 5........

Essentially, two good quarterbacks showed off their respective dual-threat strengths, just as they will against Texas in early September. Who takes the first snap was the focus of the spring, and it will be again in the fall, but it will be largely insignificant if both continue to play at such a high level.

Regardless of who is under center, the offense is poised to be among the best in the country next season, and it showed why on Saturday.

Duo

Originally posted by Pennick4:

Originally posted by TurnoverMachine:
8-4. Again.
8-4=4 Which is the amount of brain cells you have. Go Away.
HE'S definitely not a 4* cells.......

____GO IRISH!!!
BELIEVE he's listed as a 1*

Why are we assuming both with play? I think whomever wins the job is going to be given the reigns and told its his team. I don't see a situation like '12 where bringing Reese in at some points didn't take away from the fact that Golson had a clear level of talent above what Reese brought to the table. Allowing both to play significant minutes is just going to encourage a locker room divide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT