ADVERTISEMENT

24/7 reporting Gilmore and Denson for Dline and RB's

Names keep getting added and reported... but still no one has been confirmed. What's taking so long?
ohwell.r191677.gif

I am getting confused now.

How many coaches have left?

How many are we hiring?

I think three left? Maybe I am in a fog from the long weekend but this is all I can remember.

If rumours are true though we have added four coaches or maybe 5 if we include Quinn?

I know the NCAA has a limit...can someone recap this for me?

This post was edited on 2/17 1:03 PM by 1Redrum

This post was edited on 2/17 1:05 PM by 1Redrum

Quinn has not be hired, I believe with the hiring of Sanford the possibility of Quinn was gone.

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
Quinn has not be hired, I believe with the hiring of Sanford the possibility of Quinn was gone.
Thanks. We still have four additional coaches and only three who moved on. Is Notre Dame able to appoint a Recruiting Co-Ordinator who is not a coach as I believe there are limits on how many actual coaches schools can have.

i'm worried about getting somebody from UNC when there having all these issues about student athletes getting free passes in the classroom. shouldn't we stay away from anybody working for a school that is involved in the mess UNC is involved with

He only arrived in 2013 and I would think that Kelly would know from their past working relationship if his character was fit for Notre Dame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT