ADVERTISEMENT

2026 QB recruits

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
Grubbs or Hart, which would you rather have? Grubbs may be the first to commit.

Going to be interesting to see which one will commit first since we lead for both.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Good question. I don’t really know a lot about either to say which I would prefer. However I will say bringing in top QBs every year to compete is exactly what you want as a coach. The QB position is the one area that needed to improve to get to the next level. They aren’t quite there yet. But they are trending in the right direction.

So it's highly unlikely that they'd take both Grubbs and Hart. True?
I think what's unlikely is 2 top 10 QBs from the same class committing to one school. That seldom happens anymore.

Watching their highlights, they are so identical it's not even funny. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Hart. He throws the ball so effortlessly, while Grubbs has a tendency to strong arm some of his throws. But I'd be please with a commit from either one.

So it's highly unlikely that they'd take both Grubbs and Hart. True?
Truth be told, Grubbs and Hart would not agree to that. Never mind Notre Dame.

I prefer Grubbs, that said, predicting QB success HS to College, College to NFL, is at times like throwing darts.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishMike409
I do not believe you will have that opportunity, the vast majority of QB's at their level will not agree to that.
I agree, but ND should not stop recruiting both. Until that LOI is signed, any verbal commitment doesn't mean much.

Reactions: Rockne's Rambler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT