ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2025 TE/DE prospect Vincent Giordano eager to learn at Notre Dame’s camp

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

2025 defensive end Vincent Giordano plans to attend Notre Dame’s Evaluation Camp III later Thursday afternoon.

The 6-foot-5, 247-pound recruit attends Cincinnati (Ohio) Bishop Fenwick and was invited to camp by offensive line coach Joe Rudolph.

Although listed as a defensive end, Giordano also plays tight end. Expect him to split time at both positions at camp.

"I'm super excited to work with [offensive coordinator and tight ends] Coach [Gerad] Parker and [defensive line] Coach [Al] Washington," Giordano told Inside ND Sports. "I'm just going to take little bits of information back to my school, help others and be a sponge at camp. I'm going to try to split time wherever they want to see me. I'm in their hands."

Giordano holds an offer from Ball State and is receiving interest from Buffalo and Eastern Michigan. He’s also camped at Cincinnati, Eastern Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio State, Pittsburgh and Vanderbilt.

Giordano was limited to four games as a sophomore and believes he’s in for a strong camp showing with the Irish.

"Being kind of an under-the-radar guy, I know what I can do," Giordano said. "I know what I can do against some of these bigger kids and I want to showcase my talent and my abilities."

Link to full story: https://notredame.rivals.com/news/2...-giordano-eager-to-learn-at-notre-dame-s-camp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News